Search results

1. eastern

Naming Presets per Song

+1. Excellent idea.
  2. eastern

[DONE] Add Eventide H90 device support

Yes, that is still the case. How it was handled in H9 config worked well for me. H90 can actually map any parameters to any CC per preset. So it would be great to have configurable CC mapping in Mastermind, however, assigning H90's default CC's to match what Mastermind has also works. I'm...
  3. eastern

Display Macro Name in Preset Action

It would be nice to see macro names in addition to the index number in the Preset Action section.
  4. eastern

[DONE] Add Eventide H90 device support

Eventide added many new CC options to the H90. It would be nice to have them listed in the Mastermind Editor. Thanks!
  5. eastern

MIDI Support for Boss WAZA Tube Amp Expander

It would be great to have MIDI support for the Boss WAZA TAE. Most of the functions of the TAE are accessible via MIDI. Many thanks for considering my request. Or maybe a user-editable MIDI map for custom devices?
  6. eastern

Using CC actions with Eventide H9

Thanks for the "Type: None" tip. It works wonderfully. I added a PC action after the Type: None action to load the default preset on step 1. So I can have 4 programmable volumes instead of 3 -- did I miss anything?
  7. eastern

Rearrange button page order without reprogramming

There is also a "Swap this page with" option in the right click menu.
  8. eastern

Eventide H9 performance switch set up

Excellent idea. I'm trying to figure out how I would configure performance switches on my two H9s. Would you mind explaining more details on how you implemented it? Is it done via IA mode or alt preset? Thanks!
  9. eastern

Soldering TRS Insert custom cables and MIDI Y?

I found this video was helpful:
  10. eastern

Actions for more Audio Settings

It would be great if we can assign buttons for switching more audio output settings. For example, assign button for switching on Stereo Out and off Mix down to Mono while using stereo rig, and flip the settings for mono rigs. Thanks!
  11. eastern

Switching output settings for mono and stereo setup

Thanks, Ron! I will post a feature request for the record.
  12. eastern

Switching output settings for mono and stereo setup

Can I configue buttons for switching Stereo Out, Mixeddown to Mono settings? It would be great for switching between stereo and mono setup. Thanks! EDIT: I'm using a PBC/6X.
  13. eastern

Please recommend plug and cable for making TRS patch cables

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I went with some SP400 and BTPA TRS stubby plugs.
  14. eastern

Thanks, JimB and Ron. I will check with BTPA.
  15. eastern

Hi all! I'm making a new pedalboard with PBC/6X and would like to solder some TRS patch cables for routing Expression pedal and function switchers. Which lower profile plugs and cables that you would recommend to me? Thanks a lot for your help!
  16. eastern

Button Color Dimmed

+1!
Back