Search results

1. T

Scene 6 on 5th Button Hold Function

It's been a while since I setup my presets. Making some changes and I can't remember is this is the way it's supposed to look. I have 6 scenes for a preset, I'm want to assign the 6th scene to the hold function of the 5th button. Are both scenes supposed to be selected with the arrows ><...
  2. T

Mastermind Editor 4.4.0 - Bug?

I realize I'm a version behind, so this may have been corrected, but why does the Editor look like this when it first loads, with no config file loaded?
  3. T

Fractal Audio FM3

Can the LT control scenes in the FM3, the way it controls scenes in the Axe-Fx II? Thanks
  4. T

Power Switch

How difficult would it be to add a power switch to the LT? I use an iPad with Bandhelper to control the LT and it would be nice to be able to leave the iPad plugged into the LT instead of disconnecting it each time.
  5. T

Possible Bug - Mastermind Editor v4.3.0

It says PBCEditor, but I'm using the Mastermind Editor on my LT. Under the Presets tab, there are 768 presets, however, when I click on the Songs tab, the last preset I can select is Preset 767. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
  6. T

LT Power Question

I'm using an iPad Mini, running Bandhelper to control the LT through a USB cable. If I try and power the LT from the iPad Mini, the Mini pops-up a message that says the LT requires to much power, which is no problem, I just plug in the power adapter to the LT and everything works fine. Based...
  7. T

External MIDI Control

Trying to setup my iPad w/ Bandhelper to select presets in the LT. I'm using Setlist mode with 5 preset (scene) buttons. Looking at the manual, I see that there are two ways I can do this; Setlist active, Bank=Song On or Setlist active, Bank=Song Off In my MIDI settings I have Bank=Song Off...
  8. T

Axe-Fx II - Using The IA Hold Function to Select Scene 6

I'm using setlist mode with 5 presets per bank but I have one preset that has 6 scenes. I'm trying to use the hold function of IA button 5 to select scene 6 on the Axe-Fx, but when I try to link scene 6 to the 6th preset, I can't de-select scene 5 from the preset. Both the Button Settings and...
  9. T

Voodoo Lab GCX CC Issue

All of a sudden, sending GCX CC commands with a preset to activate loops stopped working. The relay just clicks on then off again. It was working. I don't think it's an issue with the GCX because I can still control each loop from a dedicated IA page on the LT. It all started when I added a...
  10. T

Axe-Fx II Presets Only Change After Bank Up Then Dn

I watched the RJM Youtube video on setting up the Axe-Fx with the LT, quite a few times actually. I got my LT setup to use Setlists, Songs, Presets and Scenes, like it describes in the latter part of the video. I don't know if it's a bug, a quirk or if I'm doing something wrong, but the...
  11. T

7-Pin MIDI-IN Wiring Pinout

I'm going to make my own phantom power MIDI cable, similar to the Rocktron cable (which is too long for my needs). I'm going to take an existing 7-pin cable and replace one of the 7-pin DIN connectors with a 5-pin DIN connector and a 2.1 mm barrel connector jack so I can plug the LT power...
  12. T

Long Preset Names

Is there a way to setup the LCD so long preset names scroll across the screen? If not, would be a great feature to have.
  13. T

Blinking TAP/TEMPO and MIDI LED

Hi. First post. I just picked up an LT and I've spent a few hours with it. Love it so far! I've been able to setup devices, get the Axe-Fx tuner working, setup presets, IA's, download presets from the Axe-Fx, etc. I was told that in order to get the LT to display the Axe-Fx tuner, I...
Back