Search results

1. G

Mesa Boogie Mark 2C JP Wet/Dry/Wet Set Up

good evening .. I bought an effect gizmo and a GT 22. I should connect 4 pedals in the front of the Jp-2C and 3 pedals in the send return of the Jp-2C ... could you help me to understand how to do it? because I made the connections based on the manual ... the first four pedals in the first slots...
  2. G

Mesa Boogie Mark 2C JP Wet/Dry/Wet Set Up

can I control the MESA BOOGIE MARK 2c JP through midi on the effect gizmo and if so how would I route it.. I'm really sorry I'm a beginner! I've always been plug into the amp and play but now I want to add more texture to my music
  3. G

good evening ! I recently had a new effect gizmo and also a GT 22 ... I'm not an expert on...

good evening ! I recently had a new effect gizmo and also a GT 22 ... I'm not an expert on connections ... I should put 4 pedals in the input and 3 pedals in the send return of my Jp-2C amplifier ... could you help me? I have a lot of ground loops
  4. G

good evening ! I recently had a new effect gizmo and also a GT 22 ... I'm not an expert on...

good evening ! I recently had a new effect gizmo and also a GT 22 ... I'm not an expert on connections ... I should put 4 pedals in the input and 3 pedals in the send return of my Jp-2C amplifier ... could you help me? I have a lot of ground loops
  5. G

6. G

7. G

Hello

Hello
Back