Search results

1. U

Turn on two Axe FX 3 effects with one button? Multiple CC's at one time??

I want to press one button and activate two pedals at one time. I added a new step in "AI Actions" but am not having any luck. I must be missing something so basic??
  2. U

Can I use 5 pin Midi Controller into/Thru GT22?

I am using the GT22 to control Ableton, Love it! I also want to use a midi controller in my setup, for keys, and to control perimeters on the Axe Fx III, is there a way to route it through the GT so I can pass all midi through the 7 pin cable of the gt 22 going to phantom power box? Would I use...
  3. U

Can I send Midi from GT22 from 7pin out Axe FX usb out?

I want to control Ableton from my GT22. I can do it with the usb out of GT22 option, but I don’t want to run a 30ft usb cable. I want to send midi through the 7 pin cable, through to the Axe Fx 3 and out the usb midi into Ableton. Anyone know if this is possible? Or would I need to buy a...
  4. U

Preset Menu selection reverts back to Previous Preset. GT 22 Axe FX III

When I select a preset from the "preset menu" page it will not change, but reverts back to previous preset. - I can change the preset manually on the Axe FX III and it will update on GT 22. - On preset menu page the currently selected preset is "on", but will not switch to a new preset. I...
Back