Search results

1. J

Midi Implementation for Device PC

I run an effects board with a PBC 6X and several pedals with midi and preset capabilities but no display. It is all fine for shows where everything is prepared and saved before hand. However, I sometimes find it frustrating when creating new sounds and I want to call up certain sounds really...
  2. J

Name PCs for devices

Hi, I use quite a few midi fx pedals, that use presets but have no display (Empress, Chase Bliss). Sometimes I am getting a little lost and don't remember the PC for a certain sound. Would it be possible to have a list in the devices tab, where you can name the PC numbers for this device and...
  3. J

Button to switch output from stereo to mixdown to mono

My setup for effects and the PBC is stereo. However, often enough I only get to play into one amp. Of course I can go into the menu and change things to mixed down to mono and back, but it would be neat to be able to switch it quickly with an IA button. Would that be possible?
  4. J

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Maybe it could be similar to the way it is handled by the music notation program Dorico. There you have instruments, flows (a piece of music) and layouts. If you click on an instrument, you get checkboxes to put in or out of flows and layouts etc. Same works if you click a flow or a layout...
  5. J

MASTERMIND FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.2 RELEASE

Hi Ron, this sounds great, but I can't get this to work yet. Is there a setting you have to enable first? I have all presets in a song set to "song", but when I tap a tempo on preset 1 and then switch to preset 2, the tempo goes back to the song tempo. I am in setlist mode. Thank you!
  6. J

Save as/Save to different preset location

I would love this as well! I like to tweak sounds of existing presets and would like to save the new ones to somewhere else when I'm done. A "save to" button that is followed by a preset page. First button press reveals you the name of the preset you are about to overwrite. Second press acutally...
Back