Search results

1. S

Setlist Pulling Wrong Songs

Hi, Recently transferred a new setlist over but for some reason, the songs that get pulled aren't correct. Some of the songs in the setlist will pull up the correctly numbered song but then some of them will pull up the next numbered song, eg song 3 should be selected but it pulls up song 4...
  2. S

Preview Button Overrides Function

I have a RJM PBC/6x and I've set it up to where Holding my Bank Down and Bank Up button will take me to my 3rd and 4th pages respectively. To get out of these pages, I have the Function button set to IA->Page->Page 1. The issue is after I access one of these pages, pressing the function button...
  3. S

PBC/6X Sending Unwarranted CC

Hi, For some reason, when I activate presets that have Loop 3 engaged, it automatically sends a CC #3 of value 127 to my Midi Device Ch 5 even though there is no CC action set. It does this even when I unselect the device for the preset and also when I select the device AND create a CC Toggle...
  4. S

Hold Function for Tap Tempo

Hello, Would the following scenario be possible, and if so, how can I create it? -Hold down a button for ~2 seconds -Turns on Tap Tempo function for this button and stays as Tap Tempo until -Hold down the same button for ~2 seconds to revert to original button function Thanks in advance!
  5. S

PBC/6X Default Tuner IA Actions not Muting

Hello, I recently purchased a PBC/6X and am using the default tuner function but it doesn't mute my signal. The default IA actions are as follows: System / Tuner Audio / Output #1 off:ON, on:OFF Audio / Output #2 off:ON, on:OFF any help would be great! I don't have any weird routing for the...
Back