Search results

1. A

PBC 6X "Flash with Tempo" broken

Strange, it's working for me now too! The only thing that changed was I rebooted both Ableton Live and the PBC. When this was occurring, I hadn't rebooted the PBC after updating to 4.6.3. Thanks for the quick reply, I'll keep an eye on it.
  2. A

PBC 6X "Flash with Tempo" broken

I just updated my PBC 6X to the 4.6.3 firmware as I was really excited to see the MIDI Clock Auto setting finally working over USB. Unfortunately, after updating to this version, my tap tempo footswitch on Page 3 no longer flashes with the tempo. It does seem to be sending tap tempo to my...
  3. A

"Any button dismisses tuner" enables insert

I'm experiencing an odd issue with my PBC 6X running 4.6.1 On my presets page, I have button 5 set to advance the page when pressed, and activate the tuner when held. I would like to be able to dismiss the tuner with a press and not a hold. However, when I have the "any button dismisses tuner"...
  4. A

How is MIDI Clock Auto supposed to work?

Thanks, I'd love to see this fixed soon!
  5. A

PBC 6X 4.6.1 Split Loop Bug?

I experiment with different loop orders across most of my presets, but the issue is consistent from preset 1 to preset 300 - it just seems like the loop view is clipping some of the available loops, making it impossible to reorder them. The concerning thing is that if I write these settings to...
  6. A

Just wanted to update this issue, I'm still seeing this in 4.6.1. I couldn't find the release notes for 4.5.1 so I'm not sure.
  7. A

PBC 6X 4.6.1 Split Loop Bug?

I'm experiencing an odd issue since updating to 4.6.1 from 4.5. I split all of my loops, including the Insert loop. From the editor, I was trying to edit the loop order of a specific preset using the Loop Override. When I do this, both insert loops are lost and disappear from the firmware as...
  8. A

LFO wave shapes for expression or midi-capable pedals a la Morningstar updates

Just chiming in, I would LOVE this feature and I agree with Brian that there is a growing interest for this type of functionality. Source Audio’s Reflex did this well (now discontinued), but it was pretty frustrating to use. With morningstar adding this to their controllers, I’m sure we’ll see...
  9. A

macOS Big Sur: Right+Click on Button Crashes App

I wasn't on the latest beta, just updated now and am no longer seeing the crash. Sorry for the false alarm!
  10. A

Running it on an Intel machine, MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020).
  11. A

I've been testing the betas of macOS Big Sur on a spare machine and encountered a crash with the Mastermind Editor when trying to copy a button. Otherwise, the app works great! Just wanted to give a heads up as Big Sur hasn't launched yet. 1. Launch the app. 2. Select the Buttons tab. 3...
  12. A

PBC 6X 9V vs 12V DC?

Is there any benefit to running the PBC 6X at 12V over 9V? I'm using a Distributor output of my GigRig power system to supply it with 9V and it's been great, but due to some digital noise I'm getting on one loop, I'm considering trying their Supa Nova adapter to see if the extra isolation helps.
  13. A

Fantastic! Is there a way to get notifications when there's new firmware?
  14. A

Okay, so the PBC6X is connected to the computer via USB and is set to Auto. Native Instrument's Maschine is open, with a tempo of 120bpm and the transport stopped. I tap a tempo of 200bpm on the PBC6X; it's flashing at that speed and sending that clock to all of my pedals. When I start playback...
  15. A

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a bug with this feature. I'm using Native Instruments Machine to send MIDI clock to the PBC 6X (FW 4.5.0). If I set the PBC 6X to Slave, everything works as expected (though it doesn't display the incoming Tempo from Maschine). If...
  16. A

PBC 6X is sending Sysex to a pedal on power up / editor update

Okay, I've sorted it out - my Strymon Big Sky is spitting out Sysex on power up and the Microcosm is downstream from it. I'll take it up with Strymon and Hologram Electronics. Thanks for your help, Ron!
  17. A

So MIDI Merge and MIDI Forward are disabled and I don't have a startup Macro I believe? I've attached my file - could you let me know if anything looks suspect? I'll follow up with them as well.
  18. A

I recently added a Hologram Electronics Microcosm to my pedalboard and just finished setting it up as a device in the PBC 6X. Unfortunately I'm experiencing an issue when my pedalboard is powered on or when I use the Mastermind editor to send updates to the PBC6X. When my board is powered up or...
  19. A

Receive MIDI Clock over USB and pass to MIDI DIN Out

I'm running the 4.4.0 firmware. When I press play in Studio One (DAW), the LED stops flashing, and the screen will temporarily display the tempo it's receiving from the DAW. When I stop the transport, the LED starts flashing again. One thing, my tap tempo button is on a Preset button, and I...
Back