Search results

1. CBattery

GT10 Songs, Presets & Pages

Oh, I have showing the preset in the main screen turned off. :) I was hoping I could do something similar to a bank or page up to make the names of the next 5 presets in the song display on the 5 yellow buttons.
  2. CBattery

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I tired adding Preset + and Preset - as a hold function on the top 2 external buttons that I normally use for Page Up and Page Down. It did seem to switch to the next preset, but visibly there is no change. is there a way to visibly see the next set of presets?
  3. CBattery

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to or what the best method would be to handle this: I have the G10 with 5 of the buttons set to global, leaving 5 buttons to switch presets (the yellow buttons). If I have a song that I want to use more than 5 presets, how would I accomplish being able to...
  4. CBattery

Cancelling Tempo

It worked, thanks!!!!!
  5. CBattery

Wish: Custom Devices

It would be awesome if we could add custom devices in the editor (and maybe submit to a git repo?) so we could input the CC settings and defaults for devices that aren't listed. Thanks! Curtis
  6. CBattery

Cancelling Tempo

I know this is just my OCD acting up! :D I have a global button for Tap Tempo that displays and flashes the tempo, and naturally it also displays and flashes the tempo for song and preset settings. When I'm not using it, is there a way to cancel so it stops sending the tempo as well as...
  7. CBattery

Pedalboard v.2020 and Guitars

Thanks AK! The Whirlwind does the job. I don't notice any coloring of the tone at all. AS for the dimensions it is 5"x3.5"x1.5"
  8. CBattery

Pedalboard v.2020 and Guitars

New year, new board My babies
  9. CBattery

DIY External Switches

Thanks to finding the wiki with the wiring diagram for external switches, I decided to build a pedal to change banks and pages on my Mastermind, freeing up buttons on the controller itself. I used glow in the dark paint for those times with less than adequate lighting. The graphic is a small...
  10. CBattery

Questions from a potential user

Delivered today and and getting it all set up! I have to say it was pretty quick thanks to playing with the software first. It is working just as I had hoped. Thank you for this awesome piece of equipment! I never thought I'd find something comparable to the MIDI Mitigator but this does...
  11. CBattery

Thank you! This helps a great deal and sparked some ideas. I think I've settled on this, please let me know if this would work. The default pages (limiting to 3 globally) have the first 5 bottom row buttons as the preset type with the 6th being a global for IA mode. On each page, the IA...
  12. CBattery

So I think I've figured some of this out by going down the awesome rabbit hole that is the youtube videos. I found the page limit in the global settings! Can the global page limit overriden at the song level? Like some songs would have only 1 page of presets, some have two, some have maybe...
  13. CBattery

Hi All, First time post! I'm, considering getting a Mastermind GT-10 but I have some questions. I did search the forums so please be gentle if some of these have been answered already! For starters, here is my current midi setup: Strymon Iridum Disaster Area DPC-4EZ true Bypass Switcher and 4...
Back