Search results

1. J

Full English Midi over USB-C

Is it possible to controller the ovature and FEB via usb C, meaning I have a midi contriler with usb C, so will connecting a usb c to usb c cable work instead of 5pin midi cable?
  2. J

Automatone MK2 Jump button CC and IR cycle

For any one interested I have a reply from Chase bliss, there was an error in the MK2 midi coding. The attached screen shot is confirmed working. Thanks Paul! Sorry for the wait on this, Jeremy! Was hoping to find the answer written down somewhere in my notes (it's written down, now....) I...
  3. J

No worries, I figured that might be the case.
  4. J

Hi All, I have set up a page(8) on my 6x to control the arcade buttons on the MK2, They all work except the Jump button. when the buttons on the MK2 are off I can cycle through with 3 presses on the PBC, the Jump button is ok for the first to - 0 and 5, the third press doesn't turn Jump off. I...
  5. J

Scrolling text

+1
  6. J

Lights not turning changing color on second press (PBC 6x)

No worries, thanks for the info.
  7. J

Lights not turning changing color on second press (PBC 6x)

Hi Guys/Ron. I have my number 4 button set as my bridge preset (green) I have set up the second press (IA action) to engage an external boost (On color red) - Works great when the button is set to "Normal" only, however, when I set the same button to Button mode "hold" for my global preset the...
  8. J

Beat Buddy support

I had a beat buddy, considering getting another one. It would be great if it was added to the PBC.
  9. J

HX stomp tuner turning on unexpectedly

Thanks guy, working fine now.
  10. J

HX stomp tuner turning on unexpectedly

Hi guys, I'm trying to set up my HX stomp and PBC 6x, I am currently having an issue with the tuner on the hx turning on when I press every second preset. I haven't added any cc commands to turn the tuner on, I have attached my PBC file. I have the latest firmware on the stomp 2.91, and the...
Back