Search results

1. M

Mastermind GT and Line 6 Helix Rack?

Is there a way to use the MMGT to control snapshots within a preset of the Line 6 Helix?
  2. M

Mastermind GT and Line 6 Helix Rack?

have been touring with the Kemper and mastermind GT and is solid as a Rock. The tour is wanting to switch to line 6 helix across the border so with that, the Kemper will be going away. I am diving into the helix and have added the MMGT16 to it but not seeming to have as easy as a time with the...
  3. M

7-Pin MIDI-IN Wiring Pinout

Just curious on this on.. if i were to use the 2 midi cables in/ out (standard) for bi directional midi, what would the pin outs look like for that? and which pins are being used? i assume it is just 3 per connector.
  4. M

MMGT and KPA w/ Ableton PCs, is this possible?

One more question on this.. if I’m running the GT standard in/ out of Kemper via midi... If I were to edit something on the Kemper, ex. A name change on the current preset.. will that change in real time on the Mastermind GT? Thanks
  5. M

the main thing we would need the GT for, would be switching in between performances (songs), and between the slots within that performance. this is in the case that program changes start acting weird. While also using an expression pedal with it.
  6. M

Gotcha, the way our rig is currently set up... hitting the stage (MMGT) first with midi, would be quite tricky. Is there any way around this? that you can think of..
  7. M

Hey all- I'm thinking of switching my current kemper ground control (which is currently ran over Cat6),to a mastermind GT.. (to be ran over standard midi). Looks like i can run the bi directional midi of the MMGT through the midi In/Out ports on the back of the kemper, no problem. The only...
Back