Search results

1. D

multibox question

Thanks Devan! I'll try it! your video was very helpful
  2. D

multibox question

Thank you. So what about this scenario? pbc6x > multibox > 5pin out 1 > smart clock > strymon > multibox in Will nixie work if I do this?
  3. D

multibox question

Hello, I use 6x and Strymon Trinity. I heard that if use a multibox can connect the 6x to your MacBook and use Nixie. Here's something I'm curious about. In this case, do I need a special midi cable for 6x? And I also use a smart clock. Can I use Nixie by connecting 6x -> smartclock -> multibox...
  4. D

6x Hold Button Questions

Thanks Ron, I really appreciate you taking your time to respond. I changed the settings as you said and it works normally as I want. But when I do this, why doesn't the light activate when the global preset is activated? update: As Ron told me, I set the global button the same as preset 1 and...
  5. D

6x Hold Button Questions

I uploaded my editor file here
  6. D

6x Hold Button Questions

Ron, and I have one more question. If you look at my screenshot, you will see a hold button on the right that goes to the global preset. activate the global button, Timeline and Big Sky will change to PC, but h90 will not change. The h90 hold button in preset 1.2 works well. In preset 1.2, the...
  7. D

6x Hold Button Questions

It is perfect! i love you
  8. D

6x Hold Button Questions

Hey Ron and everyone? I'm leaving a message because I have a question. As I attached in the screenshot, On the preset page, there is a hold button on gain stage 1 button. What this hold button does is open and close the h90's audio loop. However, if i want to return to gain stage 1 with the hold...
  9. D

Expression pedal question.

hello. I'm trying to connect a plain passive expression pedal to the pbc6x. Do I need a special cable in this case? And lehle dual expression pedals also work at 6x?
  10. D

Do I need a multibox on my board?

I ordered a multibox just in case. Are RJM stickers included in the multibox?
  11. D

Thank you for kindly letting us know.
  12. D

hello. Please tell me what you think if my board needs a multibox. There are a total of 9 midi pedals on my board. pbc6x, quartz, synesthesia, h90, mobius, timeline, bigsky and two tonex pedals I am trying to build a new board. Should I use a multibox?
  13. D

pbc10 loop 7 synesthesia mono input

Thank you for kindly letting us know. If so, please confirm that my understanding is correct. connect a mono pedal to loop 4.5.6, use a normal TS cable and disable the stereo send return option in the pbc editor. connect a stereo pedal to loop 4.5.6, use a TRS cable or insert cable depending...
  14. D

Yes, I found it. But I'm curious. If I connect a typical Strymon TimeLine to Loop 5 of 6x in stereo, if I connect it using an insert cable, then isn't it automatically connected to stereo? Why is there a stereo send and return option?
  15. D

If so, can I use a normal TS mono cable for the input when using the mono input, stereo out SYNESTHESIA for the stereo loop 4.5.6? And what is a stereo send stereo return in the editor? I don't know about 6x because I'm moving from PBC10.
  16. D

ron, is the ring disconnect cable used the same in pbc6x? Trying to use GFI Synesthesia for 6x.
  17. D

Ron, I want to make a ring disconnected cable. Which cable should be used and how do you make it? Can I make it with 2319 Mogami? Or is it easier to just buy from the maker who makes the cable?
  18. D

Hello Ron and everyone. I have a question. I recently put a gfi synesthesia into my pbc10. synesthesia in loop 7 loop 8 h9 loop 9 timeline Loop 10 Big Sky Synesthesia on loop 7 is mono in/stereo out. Synesthesia's inputs were connected using regular TS cables. The output is connected with a...
  19. D

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Ron, after updating to 4.91, the problem occurs intermittently. My quartz preset goes back to 1. I was playing with preset number 3, but suddenly went to number 1 even though I didn't change the preset. This is a preset I use often and has never been like this before. Could pbc10 be sending...
  20. D

Unable to adjust main screen brightness

Hey guys, has anyone had the same experience as me? The screen of my pbc10 is not able to adjust the brightness. I've been using it for about 3 years, Sometimes it was okay, but these days it's always like this. Will replacing the screen solve the problem? In the past, Ron sent me a replacement...
Back