Search results

1. Gordon

Wiring 2 Effect Gizmos

Are the Click Stopper buffer specs the same as the dedicated buffer's? What are the input/output impedances?
  2. Gordon

Wiring 2 Effect Gizmos

I see. I didn't realize the CS is also a buffer. So, it probably makes more sense to bypass the input buffer of Gizmo 2 altogether since it will be seeing the CS of Gizmo 1 right before it. I just want to make sure the overall signal chain is seeing a buffer at the beginning (post fuzz) and at...
  3. Gordon

Wiring 2 Effect Gizmos

So no wiring of midi cables to connect the two Gizmos then? In the editor software, for example, I would program commands to loop 1 of Gizmo 2, not "loop 13," correct? Does my midi switcher connect to MIDI In of Gizmo 2, Gizmo 1 or either? To utilize the Click Stopper circuit(s), would I go...
  4. Gordon

Wiring 2 Effect Gizmos

Hi. For my next big rig build, I'm very seriously considering finally moving my pedals off the floor and into a rack system, bidding fond farewell to my PBC10 and expanding to a GT22. In order to run everything in its own loop, I'm going to need two Effect Gizmos. My questions are, 1.) how do I...
  5. Gordon

Programming an "Abort" Button

Never mind, I see it in the Global tab. Thanks again!
  6. Gordon

Thanks. Where is the Preset 2nd Press option? I don't see it anywhere.
  7. Gordon

Hello, I'm looking to create a hold function on a button page that essentially aborts/reverts back to my "core" guitar tone for that preset. In other words, once I'm running any number of effects on the page I want to be able to get back to my clean tone without the tap dance. For context, I...
  8. Gordon

MIDI Tap Division

I was only using CCs assigned to the external switch. I just set MIDI clock to "Master" and it appears to fix the Tonal Recall and Collider tap divisions, but the Gravitas tremolo rate is now suuuuper slow and nowhere near the quarter notes I'm tapping. Do you recommend an additional MIDI clock...
  9. Gordon

MIDI Tap Division

The global tap tempo function I have programmed to an external switch appears to be sending 8th note tap division to my connected devices instead of quarter notes. Is there a setting in the PBC editor to change this? The three devices are from Chase Bliss as well as Source Audio, making me think...
  10. Gordon

Jackson Audio Broken Arrow Button Group

Ahhh I just unchecked "Send Off msgs" from the button groups setting. I imagine this will fix the loop on/off issue too, but there's a caveat... I have another button outside of the button group that controls the boost function on the Broken Arrow. If I have the boost engaged, I don't...
  11. Gordon

Update on this topic... The button group seems to be working fine on the PBC itself (in terms of switching back and forth, engaging one button/disengaging the other), but the Broken Arrow doesn't seem to be fully responding as expected, so I'm guessing there's something else to tweak in the PBC...
  12. Gordon

Tonal Recall MIDI Not Working

Thanks for the input. I finally got it working... In the end, it was a cable issue after all. I had tried multiple TRS cables that I soldered myself, triple-checking and even re-soldering a few of them with no results. I finally tested a bulky store-bought TRS cable I had lying around and voila...
  13. Gordon

Here's how I'm attempting to set/reset the TR to midi channel 2 from the Mastermind editor software: 1. Set midi channel to 2 for the TR on the Devices tab 2. From my current button page, add a PC IA action to the TR button: Tonal Recall / PC off:0 on:2 3. Write changes to device 4. Unplug TR...
  14. Gordon

Hi, yes, I referred to this video and I think I was doing it correctly. Thing is, I'm not doing much with presets at this point, and mostly just creating custom button pages with CC messages. When I asked Chase Bliss about midi channel, they said it shouldn't really matter what channel it's set...
  15. Gordon

I have a Chase Bliss Tonal Recall and Gravitas Tremolo, as well as a Source Audio Collider pedal wired up for MIDI to my PBC 10. I'm using an external switch for a global tap tempo for all three devices, which has CC Momentary #93 off:0 on:127 IA Actions assigned for all three devices. The two...
  16. Gordon

That seems to do the trick. Thank you!
  17. Gordon

A couple of quick general questions...

1. Is there a setting where pressing one button changes the color of another button? I'm using an external switch (no LED) to engage the boost on my JA Broken Arrow overdrive, which sits below a riser. I'm wondering if toggling the boost can change the LED color on the overdrive button. 2. Is...
  18. Gordon

Update: when I remove the Audio Loop IA action from both buttons, the double selection problem goes away. But will the loop still engage? I'm still wiring up the rest of the rig and can't test audio just yet.
  19. Gordon

I'm putting together a new button page that uses different settings from my Jackson Audio Broken Arrow overdrive, which is currently in loop 4. One button is set to engage loop 4 and toggles CC messages for a low gain setting. Another button engages loop 4 and toggles CC messages for a high gain...
  20. Gordon

Using PBC with Jackson Audio Bloom V2 (MIDI)

Bingo! One of the cables had some conductive coating interfering. Thanks for the tip!
Back