Search results

1. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia Expression Pedal

Just wondering how I would set up Synesthesia GFI parameters to be controlled with my expression pedal. I have the expression pedal set up in PBC 6X. It works on my Collider. I have the Synesthesia set up for PC. I put CC 42 on the Synesthesia Expression pedal set up. When I use the expression...
  2. Jhansenku

Buffering question??

I just got a new Source Audio EQ2 pedal and placed it first in my chain. My guitar plugs directly into it. It’s extremely noisy, mostly when not playing. I replaced my boss tu2 tuner with this pedal. Much more noise. Would this have anything to do with the way I have buffering set up in my PBC...
  3. Jhansenku

Songlist Mode maxing at 8 songs

Just trying to figure out why I can’t get past 8 songs in songlist mode. I’ve got the first 8 songs working with presets for each song, but when I try to go to song 9 with the bank up button, it won’t advance any further up? of note, I’m using an external bank up and down button- RMT by Goodwood...
  4. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia

Anyone set this pedal up with PBC? I just got one today and I’m putting it on the board later. Just looking for some pointers and guidance as I’m still pretty green when it comes to midi and the controller. I’ll be putting it on midi channel 3 and really just using it for PCs and simple...
  5. Jhansenku

Setting up Eventide H9 with PBC 6X

Anything special about setting up the Eventide H9 with the 6X for preset changes? I've ordered one and just trying to get a jump on getting it set up. It will be midi device #3. Still new to midi, but slowly learning.I'll be running it with my Collider coming out of midi thru on collider to midi...
  6. Jhansenku

Learning to use Setlist/songs/presets

I have my main page set up on editor for Loops on and off (dry, wet, midi) and tap tempo. I want to start putting my setlist, songs and using my presets in the editor. For gig functionality of this, do I need to create a new page in editor? I have a separate switch that controls my bank up and...
  7. Jhansenku

Strymon Iridium in the PBC 6X, plus amp

How do you recommend using the iridium with the 6X and using an amp in live setting? I have the iridium in one of my loops. Would I have to disable the cabinet feature in the iridium? Would you run it last in the loop order? I mainly have it on my board also as a backup for my tube amp just in...
  8. Jhansenku

Understanding Loop order Pre/Post gain

Maybe a dumb question, but I’m using a multi modulation pedal in one of my loops (terraform) Some of the effects are better placed Pregain and some Post gain or in my Amps effects loop. Some effects like chorus, dimension, Tremelo effects go better in the effects loop, post gain which is after...
  9. Jhansenku

Losing my presets PBC 6x

Hi, still learning.... what am doing wrong here? When I make changes in the editor, and then write them to the device, I’m Sometimes losing my presets I programmed? Also, which option should you use when writing changes to device? I believe there is 2 different options? Thanks
  10. Jhansenku

Setting up RJM to control tap tempo with Collider

Can someone help me program the RJM to control Tap Tempo on the Collider? My bottom four switches are presets. My upper left is dry effects, middle switch is wet effects and right switch is midi preset scrolls. I know I’ll have to give up a switch. I guess I could probably give up the far right...
  11. Jhansenku

Wampler Terraform Expression pedal setup

Still learning the PBC 6x. I’m trying to figure out how to set up my expression pedal through the editor to use with the terraform? I have the terraform selected as the device but get lost when I’m trying to assign the cc number? Anyone using the terraform with the RJM? I also have the collider...
  12. Jhansenku

PBC 6X 4 cable method Wampler Terraform Pre/Post

I’m setting up my board now. Can someone tell me how if I’m using the four cable method with the 6X how I would also be able to use the Wampler Terraform Pre/Post feature when hooking it up? In other words, how do patch this in? my board is PBC 6x , compressor, archer, TS, Clinch EP pre, volume...
Back