Search results

1. C

PBC6X, HX One, and Conduit connections

If you're using TRS midi for all those devices, it won't be more economical since you already have a device (the Conduit). However, you gain ultra flexibility for other pedals from different manufacturers or pedals that use 5 pin midi instead in the future. In my case, I got rid of a midi...
  2. C

PBC6X, HX One, and Conduit connections

HI I'd like to throw this out there because I was using a Conduit for a strymon pedal I have on my board. I purchased the RJM multibox and that allowed me to not only remove a midi solutions midi 1 in 4 out that I was using for multiple midi pedals, but also get rid of the conduit because the...
  3. C

Midi Controlled small form factor latching foot switch

I have some Suhr pedals on my pedalboard that have dual functionality with a press and hold feature. The pedals also have 1/8" jacks in them so you can control the dual funciton switching with a switcher. I would really like to have something like the amp gizmo but small enough to fit under or...
  4. C

[DONE] Wampler Metaverse Delay Pedal MIDI

Ron at RJM = Awesome Sauce!
  5. C

[DONE] Wampler Metaverse Delay Pedal MIDI

Wampler has a new delay pedal that has full midi now and I have one of those on the way. Would love to get that in PBC: Wampler Metaverse Manual
  6. C

[DONE] Strymon Next Gen Pedal updates with MIDI implementation

Strymon has updated a number of their pedals that now all do MIDI: The Next Generation - Strymon Would be great to get those in PBC as I have a new flint on the way.
  7. C

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

I don't use song mode if that's what you're doing, so I'm not sure if you can use the page button to move off of the song page and over to the foot controller page you setup to make manual adjustments there or not, but I would think you can. I just use preset page, loops, page, and custom foot...
  8. C

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

You leave the Midi Matrix to use CC's only, but by setting up a dedicated page on the PBC that controls all the amp functions on that page, now you can go to presets on the PBC and just edit the page you created for each preset on the PBC. So if you want channel one with eq and no loop, you turn...
  9. C

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

So, you can do this actually by setting up a page for just the foot controller settings via CC messages. Dedicate a page for the foot controller buttons and then just setup your presets by turning off and on the desired settings on that page for the preset via the PBC (not storing presets on the...
  10. C

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Did you double check the midi channel is set correctly after the reset?
  11. C

Line6 DL4 MII odd behavior

Exactly! Totally agree with you. I did plug in a different delay direct to the rjm, then from that delay daisy chain to the dl4 and the issue happened again. I think the pedal is just defective somehow. I’ve never seen something like this before either and have no idea why without a midi...
  12. C

I could try daisy chaining it off another pedal first so the dl4 is not directly connected to the rjm, but I don’t know if that’s even worth testing but I can try it if you think that’s an idea.
  13. C

Correct. It doesn’t even take 5-10 every time. I can start playing a tune and it will happen. I have to unplug the dl4. If I leave the midi cable disconnected it works fine.
  14. C

Just confirmed that turning off the midi clock didn't help at all. the issue happened in a few minutes again. Arrg...maybe I just have a bad unit, who knows. it's useless to me this way that's for sure.
  15. C

ok, I'll try turning off midi clock. It's probably an issue with their new unit or something... man tshooting and not playing is such a bummer...thank you for the response.
  16. C

I just put the Line6 DL4 MII on the board and can confirm a weird behavior between the unit and the RJM. I've tried different midi cables to test and consistently over a period of 5-10 minutes, when the RJM midi out is going to the midi in of the DL4, at some point the DL4 goes into a some kind...
  17. C

Line6 DL4 MK ll for PBC

I’m planning to pick up this unit when available. Adding it to the Line6 device list would be sweet. Thanks.
  18. C

The Dualist Overdrive in split mode

So, I had already messaged Jesse about t he pedal and here's how what he's saying. It sounds like I just need the two insert cables according to him but just reverse tip and ring per side ( I didn't do that when I tested so perhaps this is my issue). I guess I can just hook this up as I was...
  19. C

The Dualist Overdrive in split mode

Wow ok thank you for the response and knowledge. Much appreciated.
Back