Search results

1. theejpp

Issue with Microcosm MIDI

I got it. I double checked the MIDI channel on the Microcosm itself and it somehow reset to factory globals, I reassigned it to the proper channel and now it all seems to be working fine. Thanks for the reply!
  2. theejpp

Issue with Microcosm MIDI

I have a page dedicated to scrolling up and down through the presets on my MIDI pedals. When I scroll up/down with the buttons for my Microcosm, it works as expected. When I bank up/down with the Timeline or with the BigSky, however, it changes presets on both the respective Strymon pedal and...
  3. theejpp

Function switch support for Goodwood Underfacer

I may have the wiring on my TRS cable wrong though, because the tap to control the mute doesn’t even work. I click once and nothing happens, click again and then it toggles the summing. Not sure what’s going on - I may reach out to the guys at Goodwood and see if they have input
  4. theejpp

That doesn’t do it, the hold isn’t a momentary thing. Tapping it will mute/unmute and then after a two second hold, it toggles between stereo and mono sum. I wouldn’t want it to revert after two seconds but rather complete a separate action after the two second hold. Like an IA hold function in...
  5. theejpp

Button Color Dimmed

Really curious if this is possible. +1
  6. theejpp

Does anyone know if it is possible to control both the master mute and the sum feature of the Underfacer with the RJM? Their footswitch is designed so that it mutes with a tap and then sums with a two second hold. If not, is this a feature that could potentially be added?
  7. theejpp

USB Light for PBC

Did you ever try this? Curious how it worked out if so....
  8. theejpp

Time To Replace Foot switch?

Also chiming in here to get some advice! I have a very low serial number that I just picked up a few months back (like #0004 or something IIRC) and I noticed the footswitches have a sort of hollow sounding echo when pressed coming from inside the housing. It's hard to explain - there's no...
  9. theejpp

Volume drop when running parallel

Yes, I found out that it’s an issue with the volume pot on one of my overdrives. I swapped it for a different one, and the issue went away
  10. theejpp

Volume drop when running parallel

Hey all, I’ve just spent hours setting my delay and reverb patches in kill-dry so that I can run them in parallel. When I have both my Timeline and my Big Sky on though, I get a volume drop. Running in mono currently. Any ideas why, or what would fix it? I tried turning modulation off on both...
  11. theejpp

Midi support for Empress Zoia

Would love to have some help in getting this programmed. I have one I'm saving for and just creating a preset seems daunting enough
  12. theejpp

Adding page change to IA Store

That hasn’t done it either. I even tried it on a different different button page altogether with different destination pages. I’m not on 4.4.1, still on 4.4.0, but I can’t imagine that would make the difference? I’ve been having some weird issues where pressing a button takes me to the wrong...
  13. theejpp

Still won't work for me - it just saves the preset changes and stays on the same page. I tried changing the main function to select a different page, just in case the difference was due to redundancy in terms of selecting the same page on both tap and hold. Here are the settings, for reference...
  14. theejpp

Hey all, I want to set the top left button as hold button where tapping it takes me back to the first page and then when I hold it, it saves my changes to the preset like normal but also returns me to the first page so I don't have to hold it and then tap again. Is this possible? I thought it...
  15. theejpp

Connecting Strymon to Midi

Oh yeah, I don’t really like Macs. This laptop is actually theirs, I don’t even own one bc I do everything on my PC back home. 9700k, 1080ti SLI, 64GB ram, 2tb M.2, etc etc. - it’s a beast I have midi out of the Nixie registering to PBC in and PBC our to Nixie in. I’m still not quite sure what...
  16. theejpp

Mac, currently. I’m visiting family for quarantine and am not by my PC. Never tried it on my PC either though, so I can’t say for certain if it’s a computer issue or not. What’s the SYSEX transfer you’re talking about? The Librarian thing?
  17. theejpp

Thanks for the link, I may consider that! As for the settings - yes I have the PBC to forward and I have midi set to merge (or “on” in the case of the TL because the firmware is old). Are there any other things I need on/off? Again, it’s just weird because it will adjust on the fly. I can click...
  18. theejpp

Do we still need the interface to control and update them through Nixie? I was under the impression I could do it all through the PBC but I can’t save my changes. The Big Sky will edit on the fly but whenever I hit “write” to save the changes, nothing happens
  19. theejpp

I’m pretty sure the settings are all correct, who knows. I didn’t have the BS in the midi loop, I’m currently redoing my board and so it was just the TL hooked up directly to the PBC. I probably will have to buy an Uno, I just was really not wanting to spend $50 on something I need literally once.
  20. theejpp

I can try that, but I’d have to go buy the interface which is a bummer. I’m also not sure why I could update and edit the Big Sky just fine via Nixie, though
Back