Search results

1. Vin

Midi Tap tempo to Behringer XR18

Hello, Anyone know if there's a way I could send tap tempo Behringer XR18. There is no Midi CC for tap tempo. The XR18 supports OSC commands wrapped in SysX Midi messages. Thanks!
  2. Vin

AFX3 "control switches" MIDI accessible?

Yes you can. Use External Control 1-16 Ex: On axe edit Amp block assign "Bright Switch" to be controlled by "External 16"> Now setup the AFX3 unit and go to "Setup>MIDI/Remote>External"> scroll down to "External Control 16" and give it a unique CC# let say CC#100. You are done with AFX3. Now on...
  3. Vin

Preset> Show Page [xx]

That will be a great future update. Cheers
  4. Vin

Preset> Show Page [xx]

Hi GT16 +AFX3 question. I there a way to a assign a button to call whatever that was assign in "Presets> Show Page [xx]"? I would like to set this button as Global so that when pressed, it will rebirth specific layout page that I assigned to the specific preset. Thank you cheers! Something...
  5. Vin

Preset Menu pin page?

Hi GT16/Axe FX3 user here. In Preset Menu. Is there a way to keep the menu open even after selecting a preset? Kinda like a Pin button. Thanks
  6. Vin

Help My LT stopped working

Found the answer on RJM website "Knowledge Base" Here is the link how to hard reset if you ever need to. https://rjmmusic.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/232773-how-to-do-a-complete-wipe-of-settings-on-a-mastermind-lt
  7. Vin

Help My LT stopped working

Somebody please help me with my LT. It was working fine until I started scrolling Preset + and - on my AFX3. I let go off the button but It will not stop scrolling presets so I had to power off my AFX and LT. Now my LT will not boot. Now my windows 10 will not recognized the USB even after...
  8. Vin

Axe FX3 assign Scene on button 1-4

Thank you very much. I tried your setting. It worked OK (almost there). The only thing to make it perfect is to make the 3rd tap to go back to previous step on the same button without taping twice. Ex.. From scene 1 to scene 5 is ok, but to go back to scene 1 from 5, will have to remember to...
  9. Vin

Axe FX3 assign Scene on button 1-4

Hello hoping everybody is staying healthy this days. I've been a happy LT user for about a month now. I have setup most of the button the way I want them to function. Now I'm just trying to tweak my setup for live use. At the moment I access scene 1-6 with button 1-6 and to access scene 7 and 8...
Back