Search results

1. G

Prostage Remote Wah Control with MMGT Editor

Hi Pat, I finally received the Wahrytone. It works great with the app and sounds very good across the different presets. Cool feature with the integrated tuner that you can call on the app (I finally can revove my tuner pedal..). I am still waiting for the GT to arrive to will let you know how I...
  2. G

New set-up with Effect Gizmo

Hello again, just on your reply „The cable from Out 9 to In 10 needs to be a TS to TRS (mono to stereo) cable“: I never built a TS to TRS cable yet. How should be the wiring? Many thanks again and sorry for my trivial questions.
  3. G

Absolutely. The bluetooth makes the programming easier obviously and has got an integrated tuner. Not bad. I just ordered one. Will let you know how it sounds and feel once I received it. Could not find any demo on Youtube for the new one but the previous version sounded ok. Will let you know :-)
  4. G

Hi Patrick, just wanted to ask you if you finally got one Wahrytone? I was looking for an alternative to the Dunlop rack version and thought this one could be a good option.
  5. G

This one might be in the wrong place of the forum but to follow up on the previous question: do you think that the GT22 would be in the position to power the tuner an the clyde wah? Cannot find any info regarding power requirement on the pages of the respective manufacturers :-(
  6. G

Excellent. Thanks for you quick reply.
  7. G

Hello, I am the happy new owner of an Effect Gizmo and preparing all the cabling for the different effects and loops. The plan is to have 7-8 pedals running into loops 1-8 before going into a Mesa Triaxis, followed by a Torpedo cab and then going to an Empress EQ (mon) in loop 9 followed by...
Back