Search results

1. D

Loops Stop Working

Hey guys! I’m having a new problem I haven’t seen before. I have drive pedals set up in Loops 2 - 5. This morning, loops 2 & 4 just stopped working when activated. At first, I thought it was a cable issue, but it is not. If Loop 2 is active but the pedal is turned off, it’s like a true bypass...
  2. D

Volume Pedal

Yes, if I run the same cable straight through, there is audio passing through. It’s only when I plug in the volume pedal. I have swapped out several volume pedals to make sure that wasn’t the problem.
  3. D

Volume Pedal

Attempting to run loops 1-8 in mono and 9-10 in stereo. Now see the problem with that, and when 7-8 are activated, they’re only coming out of the Left amp. It I switch to TRS cable for those two pedals, will that correct the problem? Both are Chase Bliss pedals.
  4. D

Volume Pedal

No, it doesn’t make a difference. Still no audio.
  5. D

Volume Pedal

I am running in stereo. Boss DD500 and Strymon Big Sky are stereo in channels 9-10. 7-8 are mono pedals.
  6. D

Volume Pedal

It is in the out position, but still no audio coming out of “out 5-6.”
  7. D

Volume Pedal

I am trying to go out of “Out 5-6” —> Ernie Ball VP Jr. In —> Ernie Ball VP Jr. Out —> “In 7-10.” But I lose all audio completely! What am I doing wrong?
  8. D

Volume Pedal

Help me out, please! I’m doing the exact same thing, but I lose all audio. It’s almost operating like a kill switch. No audio comes out of the “out 5-6.”
Back