Search results

1. N

Mastermind GT Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

As always head and shoulders above in customer support.
  2. N

Oh I see, I was wondering if any of them might help. In another thread I posted about not being able to turn off the solo button from another button using “Set IA” as I’m now using songs and setlists so instead of turning off blocks in the axefx using I’m simply trying to return to the previous...
  3. N

Any chance you might do a video showing how and when someone might use the new features. I’ve tried to mess with a couple but I’m clearly not understanding either the intention of the function or how to implement it.
  4. N

New Setup trying to replicate Set IA function

I have recently switched over to using songs and setlists and so I'm using a preset button to select solo sounds verse my previous setup which used an IA button to turn on various blocks within the same preset on my Axe FX 3. I also use the MMGT to control my vocal processor and I was previously...
  5. N

Axe-FX III Channel Switching for Blocks

I managed to get this to work, Thank you!!
  6. N

Axe-FX III Channel Switching for Blocks

Is there any way to do this if I’m using songs and setlists and have 3 buttons assigned to song sections (presets) but want to use those buttons in IA mode to control channels of the Vol/Pan block? If I’m reading the above correctly you need to have the button assigned IA on/off controlling an...
  7. N

Songs and Setlists Template for 6 Song Sections

I just finished another template with 5 song sections (spreadsheet to follow). Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge and Solo. This will work better if you don't need 6 and want to have the Bank Up and Bank Down (which work as Song Up and Song Down in Setlist mode) buttons one above the other at one...
  8. N

Hopefully this is the speadsheet in PDF Format.
  9. N

After learning how to set up songs and setlists in a way that would allow me to be on one preset/scene on axe fx for one section of a song and then go to a different preset/scene for another section such as a solo or a bridge, I endeavoured on the tedious task to setting it all up. I have the...
  10. N

Trying to figure out a way to mimic the Songs and Setlists feature on Axe FX 3

I'm going to start another thread I created a template for songs and setlists set up for 6 song sections. I'm going to attach it along with an accompanying spreadsheet in the other thread
  11. N

Ya the work ahead of time is a bit daunting but I think once it’s done it’s worth it for the ease of use at the show. I think the point I’m at now I can get things show ready in fairly short order and then build on that with more creative use as time goes on. I haven’t got it all mapped out in...
  12. N

I just finished the tedious task of renaming all my presets in the MMGT. So now none of them match the presets on the axe fx3. Which is fine really, the idea is to use songs and setlists for live performance. I’m not concerned with the scene names matching since when I’m in songs mode whatever...
  13. N

OK I followed the suggestions in the , I just adapted to 4 presets per song. I’m not finished setting it all up but I’ve gotten started and it works. Also I just have to map the PCs from my ipad to the Intro preset for each song to be able to use the setlists in Bandhelper which makes it really...
  14. N

I’ve seen that, and messed around with it but within songs I’ve only seen presets used with in songs. Is there a detailed, section in the manual or does one of your instructional videos cover it? I’ll need to have a deeper look either way. ***edit*** I think I found the section in the...
  15. N

I don't think it will ever be possible to actually access the Songs and Setlists on the Axe FX via midi commands on my MMGT10 but I like the idea of trying to mimic the feature in which you can choose to use a number of different preset/scene combinations within a single song. I'm using the...
  16. N

Update on Preset Change

I'm a little confused, the IA buttons I am referring to are set to send CCs not PCs. They are set to CC toggle for all the controls I am trying to get to work. So for example, if I turn on the Harmony Block on my voicelive rack towards the end of a song and finish the song with it on, when I...
  17. N

Update on Preset Change

I know this has been asked many times and I've tried everything I could find using the search feature. It may be that my device just isn't responding properly. The easy answer may be in my device configuration so I'll put that out there first. I select a song from my iPad which is connected...
  18. N

PBC editor app for iPad and/or iPhone?

I did a search because I figured this feature had to have been requested multiple times but only the PBC editor came up. Is the Mastermind GT editor similar to the Mastermind PBC editor? Is it also something you are working on for iPad?
  19. N

Scene +/- for Axe FX 3

Oh cool…, I’ll give that a try… thanks!
  20. N

Scene +/- for Axe FX 3

I have the MMGT-10 and yes, I’d like to be able to go up and down through the scenes on my axe fx 3. I’m using one patch for most of the night so through scene variation I can cover what I need to and still be consistent. When I select a song it knows which scene to bring up but it would be...
Back