Search results

1. N

New Setup trying to replicate Set IA function

I have recently switched over to using songs and setlists and so I'm using a preset button to select solo sounds verse my previous setup which used an IA button to turn on various blocks within the same preset on my Axe FX 3. I also use the MMGT to control my vocal processor and I was previously...
  2. N

Songs and Setlists Template for 6 Song Sections

After learning how to set up songs and setlists in a way that would allow me to be on one preset/scene on axe fx for one section of a song and then go to a different preset/scene for another section such as a solo or a bridge, I endeavoured on the tedious task to setting it all up. I have the...
  3. N

Trying to figure out a way to mimic the Songs and Setlists feature on Axe FX 3

I don't think it will ever be possible to actually access the Songs and Setlists on the Axe FX via midi commands on my MMGT10 but I like the idea of trying to mimic the feature in which you can choose to use a number of different preset/scene combinations within a single song. I'm using the...
  4. N

Update on Preset Change

I know this has been asked many times and I've tried everything I could find using the search feature. It may be that my device just isn't responding properly. The easy answer may be in my device configuration so I'll put that out there first. I select a song from my iPad which is connected...
  5. N

Scene +/- for Axe FX 3

Is the only way to set up a couple of footswitches on the GT to go up and down through the scenes on a preset to set up an IA cycle, which will only allow us to reach 4 scenes? Or am I missing something really obvious.
  6. N

Have a laugh at my expense

Saturday we did an outdoor gig. It was pretty hot and I thought maybe my MMGT10 was overheating because I couldn't read a single display on the bottom panel of 6, they all just looked black. The switches themselves seemed to be working fine though so we went ahead with the first set, after all...
  7. N

MMGT to the rescue again!

I had made a feature request in the bandhelper forum for a remote control action to restart the automation as opposed to “restart current song” which it currently has. The idea behind either or both is that if the band starts a little late or whatever I can just step on a footswitch and restart...
  8. N

IA Cycle for Axe FX blocks

I thought I would post this in case anyone else finds it useful. I did some research in these forums and I see that for using channels it is suggested that you use the main switch for on/off and the hold to cycle through channels. If I had a GT 16 or 22 this is likely how I would set it up...
  9. N

Flat numbering

I read about this in the manual and just had a few clarifying questions. If I understood the manual correctly it means I don’t need to use banks to send the PC. So my guess is that if I use flat numbering, the MMGT will calculate the bank and preset number for me. So if for expample I entered...
  10. N

Question About Groups

I’ve tried to get this to work but it appears that you can’t use the group function with a momentary switch. I’m wondering if it’s because “groups” waits for the release of the footswitch remaining in the “on” state before it turns off any other switch in the group. Maybe there is a setting that...
  11. N

[DONE] Remove number from main screen

This had been discussed in another thread and you mentioned that it wouldn’t be that difficult to create a setting that would make the number in the main screen optional.
  12. N

IA Store Question

I think I have this figured out but I just want to confirm. I have a bunch of different pages set up for different scenarios but it seems to me that all the buttons on all the different pages are always active. That is to say for instance if I have an on/off IA switch set up on page 8 for say...
  13. N

Need a gig bag for Mastermind GT-10

I need to get something to transport my Mastermind GT-10. I don’t need a heavy duty road case, just something to get it to and from the gig in my car. Has anyone found anything with the right dimensions to fit the GT-10?
  14. N

Variation in display colour

Is this common? You can see in the top row that the upper left display Green is a different shade of green than the rest. It’s even more obvious with the yellow. I’ve only had it for about a month but it wasn’t like this when I first got it.
  15. N

Axe FX III - Toggle Scenes and Naming

I’m setting up a page in which one of the buttons just toggles between Scene 1 and Scene 2. So it seems to be the case, at least in my vast inexperience, that the scene name from the Axe FX overrides any name that you want to type in manually for the button. So it says one thing on editor and...
  16. N

External Controller 16 on Axe FX III

After some help from Paggzy I was able to use External Controller 16 as a pseudo Control Switch in the Axe FX III to use in the controller section of the the pitch block (advanced whammy) so that I could just step on the footswitch on the MMGT10 and do a pitch dive. Paggzy pointed out that...
  17. N

Pitch Dive on Axe FX 3 with footswitch

I was able to do this with the FC-6 and most of the parameters can be done within the Axe FX as far as how far to dive and the timing etc. I just need to figure out how to get the GT/10 footswitch to activate the effect. When I was using the FC-6 you would set up a control switch to turn on...
  18. N

Another question about pages

I just want to know if this is possible. I’ve put a “page up” and a “page menu” on the same button. The first is just normal the second is the hold function. I know in the main global settings I can limit the number of pages but is it possible to limit even further for just the “page up”...
  19. N

Choose Page Via Midi

I’m very new to using my MMGT10 (got it Friday). I already had BandHelper on my iPad set up to send PC to the Axe FX and the Voicelive to choose presets. From what I can tell my Axe FX is then pulling up the corresponding preset on the Mastermind. And that’s fine. Many of my presets in the...
  20. N

A few questions before purchase

As the title suggests I am interested in purchasing a Mastermind GT/10 and am hoping I can get a few questions answered before I pull the trigger. First my proposed setup. - iPad Pro 11” (USB C) running the BandHelper app connected via USB C to USB B cable to the Mastermind GT/10. - 7Pin midi...
Back