Search results

1. T

GFI Synesthesia & Source Audio EQ2

I'd love to see support for these two added. If there is some easy way that I'm missing please let me know.
  2. T

Help a newbie with PBC6x and Strymon Iridium/Compadre

FWIW it's worth, I got this working. The only thing I know I changed (through a process of factory resets, reconfiguring in the Mastermind software, etc.) is that the Iridium is now on MIDI channel 1 instead of 3. I wish I had a more scientific explanation in case someone else runs into the same...
  3. T

Using PBC/6X and Iridium to run wet / dry

Yea, thanks for sharing. I started down this path with my Iridium/PBC6x but went with a traditional setup instead. I've almost got it completely working, so time to tear it all apart and try a different approach. :rolleyes:
  4. T

Okay, will do. I'll post back here what I hear in the event it helps someone else.
  5. T

Yea, that video is what got me started. I'm confused as it works perfectly with the Iridium and unless I'm missing something in the Compadre manual it should be the same. That video is great though, thanks for it - it was what got me started. If I understand correctly when I set the Strymon's...
  6. T

Interesting observation - so on my second loops page (since I'm splitting the stereo loops) I have a couple buttons assigned to being able to toggle the compressor and boost on/off respectively. Those work fine, so clearly MIDI is working to some degree. It's just the weirdness with saving presets.
  7. T

I should have mentioned that I do have that set already. I did discover I liked having that set since I'm doing a lot of tweaking/retweaking right now and want to be able to save over something easily. Any other ideas? I've attached my config here in case that helps.
  8. T

Hey everyone - I'm relatively new to this world and while I picked up my PBC 6x nearly six months ago, I am just now getting my setup finalized. I am running a Strymon Compadre before the PBC6x a Strymon Iridium in the insert loop. I plan to control both with MIDI. I run out of the PBC6x to an...
  9. T

Strymon Compadre?

Great, thanks!
  10. T

PBC 6x / Iridium setup

I recently picked up a Mastermind PBC 6x, so I'm new to it and MIDI as a whole. It's definitely a learning experience. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the optimal setup for a PBC 6x and Strymon Iridium? My current layout is: Pre-PBC I have a Strymon Compadre that I plan...
  11. T

Strymon Compadre?

I recently picked up a Mastermind PBC 6x, so I'm new to that and MIDI as a whole. It's definitely a learning experience. I have a Strymon Compadre, which was just released a few weeks ago. How often is the software updated to include new pedals? I think I have it working, though I'm still very...
Back