Search results

1. T

GFI Synesthesia & Source Audio EQ2

I'd love to see support for these two added. If there is some easy way that I'm missing please let me know.
  2. T

Help a newbie with PBC6x and Strymon Iridium/Compadre

Hey everyone - I'm relatively new to this world and while I picked up my PBC 6x nearly six months ago, I am just now getting my setup finalized. I am running a Strymon Compadre before the PBC6x a Strymon Iridium in the insert loop. I plan to control both with MIDI. I run out of the PBC6x to an...
  3. T

PBC 6x / Iridium setup

I recently picked up a Mastermind PBC 6x, so I'm new to it and MIDI as a whole. It's definitely a learning experience. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the optimal setup for a PBC 6x and Strymon Iridium? My current layout is: Pre-PBC I have a Strymon Compadre that I plan...
  4. T

Strymon Compadre?

I recently picked up a Mastermind PBC 6x, so I'm new to that and MIDI as a whole. It's definitely a learning experience. I have a Strymon Compadre, which was just released a few weeks ago. How often is the software updated to include new pedals? I think I have it working, though I'm still very...
Back