Search results

1. J

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

Totally understand. Echo-ing what @PianoMan said, there could be other ways like a simple monochrome backlit text that might bring down the costs. Alternatively, I love my GT-22, it really is such an amazing device, but would absolutely love something like a GT-10 in a smaller enclosure. Maybe...
  2. J

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

Wondering if there have been some discussions or development of a next gen PBC 6x and 10 with added scribble strips (like maybe slightly smaller than the GT scribble strips to keep the overall controller size the same)? I originally made a dual board set up (GT-22/expression on one board...
  3. J

Trade my 2020 GT-22 for your GT-10 + cash?

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but would love to trade my mint condition GT-22 for a GT-10 + cash difference. Mine has only been used in studio, and is the latest model that lets you update your settings and firmware directly from the computer instead of using a USB...
  4. J

TRS - Dual TS with MEG X

I’m using 10 ebs right angle insert cables with my MEGX, they fit and work great!
  5. J

New MEGs?

A little tip for everyone doing the split mono while using a pedal with it's own fx return... TLDR: Treat the input/send on the pedal as "pedal A", and the return/output on the pedal as "Pedal B" Here's the long version: - Each loop can be split into 2 mono loops using TRS insert cables: - -...
  6. J

New MEGs?

Finally did a preliminary wiring of the board with all 6 loops wired as split mono, so I have 12 loops going. Working perfectly! Also the global menu for default loop order is so nice! Just gotta hook up the CV cables for the Purpll and Ring Mod to the CV.OCD and then I can finally start...
  7. J

Mini Effect Gizmo X MIDI commands for loop order

I was trying to add a sysex that completely re-orders the pedals as a test, but unfortunately after about 7 or 8 loops the MMGT editor wouldn't allow me to enter a space between the loop numbers (ie, after loop 05 I couldn't place a space and finish entering the rest of the loops).
  8. J

New MEGs?

I'm planning on using the EBS insert cables for all of mine aside from 2 loops that it's too short for.
  9. J

New MEGs?

Just got the new mini effects gizmo x here! Really stoked on it so far! Here's what I've done for initial testing: - Buffer sounds awesome! - No pops/clicks from switching pedals! This was a big bonus as a lot of the other midi switchers use relays that cos the pops (I was previously using a...
  10. J

Tuners for Mastermind GT

MEGX received, tuner functionality working so far with GT-22! Gonna test soon while receiving midi clock/midi messages from daw and mpc via usb in as well.
  11. J

Tuners for Mastermind GT

that's awesome to hear, you're the man Ron! Can't wait to receive the MFG X.
  12. J

Tuners for Mastermind GT

So if I had something like a DAW or MPC sending midi clock and other messages to the GT-22, but also wanted to use the tuner function of the mini effects gizmo x, would I be able use the 5-pin DIN midi input on the GT-22 for the MFG X, and then use the USB input for the DAW/MPC? Thanks Ron...
  13. J

New MEGs?

Also just pre-ordered the MEG X. Been looking forward to it for a while as it's the last thing I need to complete my midi board!
  14. J

EDIT: Got the GT-22! New user figuring out functionality.

No prob, happy to help other newbies like myself :) also made this quick vid explaining the "send/update on preset change" concept (lmk if i explained it correctly) -
  15. J

Ya I'm still in shock of how amazing and deep it really is. Ron is truly a class act and his commitment to supporting his customers demonstrates his his great character. Since I learned the IA ID workaround, I figured I'd also make a little video demonstrating it to help other users as well...
  16. J

Yup, that was it. Thanks again for the help with that :) Cool. Ya that worked for me with using the regular 12 button groups that are on the Global Page of the Editor. For using more than 12 groups, the solution you came up with instead was to use IA ID's with an IA Action of Set IA. This now...
  17. J

Not sure I follow what you're referring to as the BPM button. I'm my page, each of the 12 buttons are IA Buttons that have a Set IA Action (ID = 20, Off = None, On = 0), and then they also have a CC Toggle Action set to change the delay time subdivision (CC 90, Off = 53, On = 53...obv each...
  18. J

Hey Ron, this kinda worked but it has an issue. I have 12 buttons on a page that changes the Delay Time Subdivision on my Moog MF-104M. Each button is sending CC 90 with a value between 1-127 for it's subdivsion, and I keep it the on and off value the same so if I press on it again it will stay...
  19. J

Anyone know if Button Groups are global, or if they are independent of page? I have dozens of pages where I want to use footswitches to cycle between cc values for things like delay time or LFO rate of devices. It seems like using button groups is the only way to turn off the other buttons...
  20. J

GT-22 Has Arrived! It's really amazing just turning on the physical device and going through its menu system. So far have got the device talking to the computer editor, writing my saved testing platform to it, and writing updates to device. Figured out the midi clock tempo (thanks to the other...
Back