Search results

1. JamminPA

A dream board

Finally completed this board the other day. Have been jamming for hours on end since then. PBC6X is nothing short of stellar!! 60/Strobo Tuner/Wah/ARC Effects V2 (clean boost-always on)/ input PBC6X. Loops: (1)ARC Effects Gamut (this is one of the best treble boosters - it screams!!)...
  2. JamminPA

CC Messages for Lexicon PCM80

Wow!! Thank you for all of that information. Looks like I may need to reconsider getting a different rack mount multi effects unit. That just seems like way too much work and is clearly beyond my scope.
  3. JamminPA

I've looked through the manual and saw the preset #'s however, I don't think the RJM editor will allow one to type in 0.4 or 2.6 to assign to a PBC preset. I tried and it didn't work. I've since learned that CC's are essentially adjustments to PC's which better facilitates being able to bounce...
  4. JamminPA

I've added a Lexicon PCM80 for my PBC6x and just noodling around on the PCM80 presets, the sound is huge and amazing. I'm somewhat familiar with basic midi. I've had/have effects pedals that required PC's and it seems pretty simple to program. I currently have a Source Audio EQ2 on my board and...
  5. JamminPA

Change channels on 2 amps

Can the PBC 6X facilitate changing channels on 2 amps. With one click, change from clean to dirty? Both amps have the typical TRS foot switch input. Thank you in advance.
  6. JamminPA

FN SW for changing amp channel & general help

For me, one the things that initially stumped me besides the FN SW, were the button pages. I guess it took me a little extra time to wrap my head around understanding how they are linked. Then it was figuring out how to create my own presets on the presets tab/ preset actions /audio tab. I have...
  7. JamminPA

Today was a great day. Everything finally clicked in my head on how to set up my PCB6X. On the outset, I was very frustrated because I felt the programming was extremely complex and different from other switchers I've had and still have. Turns out that it's pretty simple and the preserved tone...
  8. JamminPA

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Will be diving in to figure all of this out. I do have a burning question. In the editor, on the Global Settings Tab for the Function Switch Settings. The smaller rectangular box when clicked, turns blue, then yellow, then back to black...
  9. JamminPA

Throughout the process of learning how to program the PBC 6X (using editor), I am still wrapping my head around how to properly set everything up. From clicking the correct boxes in the Global Settings, to the Audio Tab, I still feel a bit lost. I understand the FN SW can be used to change the...
  10. JamminPA

Routing question

Thank you for confirming that.
  11. JamminPA

Routing question

Thank you, this helps to clear things up and I'm glad I wired it up properly. On my board I have a small 4-way junction box to help manage the cables running out to the amp(s). All of the ports are TRS. Could I run a TRS -TRS cable from the PCB Out to the input of the 4-way and then run a long...
  12. JamminPA

Routing question

I recently acquired the PCB 6x and I cannot wait to get it up & running. I am in the final stages of wiring everything up. I want the ability to run it mono or stereo. Currently I am using the IN S / IN R / OUT into amp #1 FX loop. If I understand correctly, I need to split the signal coming...
Back