Search results

1. gluggi

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Thank you so much for the update on the "off color" function! Now it works like a charm for me and I'm very happy! It's so much easier now for me to remember the presets of a song! Thanks a lot!
  2. gluggi

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

"Added Off Color for presets, so that you can now specify an on color and a off color to be displayed on the preset's button" Thank you very much for this feature! I was really looking for this! Unfortunately I can't get it to work. I upgraded my PBC6 and the Editor to 8.4.1. On the first page...
  3. gluggi

Preset led colors

Thank you for the workaround. I really tried to make this work for me, as I miss this preset color off feature quite much. Your suggested workaround is actually not very much practical. Main issue for me is, that I reuse presets in different songs all the time. And the song structure is always...
  4. gluggi

Bug: Midi song switching when using local page

Ok, I found probably the solution by myself. Sorry for the confusion! If I activate the "Auto page select" option, it solves my issue. I don't know, why it was working with manually switching and with MIDI not. But now it works for both.
  5. gluggi

Bug: Midi song switching when using local page

I do have a reproducable bug. I'm using the options "Setlist active" and "Midi Bank Select Songs" mode and I'm switching my songs with an external Midi controller. I'm always sending LSB:<SongNr>,PC:0 (first preset of the song). I gave up on sending MSB value because it's not needed and I didn't...
  6. gluggi

Midi In Behavior

I really like it to switch the songs of my PBC with my out-board gear. But there is a change, that would satisfy me even more. When working with "Setlist active" and "Midi Bank Select Songs" mode, the Program Changes are used to switch the presets of the song. What would be a great opportunity...
  7. gluggi

Change Loop Order with IA Commands

128 different selectable block combinations will be enough in my opinion. Not all combinations will make sense anyway.
  8. gluggi

[DONE] Preset Off Colors

It would be nice, if the presets would support button off colors. Button on colors are already supported. This would open up very new possibilities to have more overview about a song. For now, it can be difficult to remember all the patches inside a song. Having off colors in the loaded presets...
  9. gluggi

Input change overriding all presets PBC/6x

It would be great having this feature! I would also like to program a button, that changes the global parameter for inputs. That would be very helpful! Other global parameters would be great as well. For now, I haven't found a way to change the signal chain within a IA button and without using a...
  10. gluggi

CC Issue with Device 14

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I'm using the latest firmware 4.5.0 for the PBC6x. I've had an idea about the IA buttons because of your post. I've done a lot of testing. I had a CC18 value 0 on button 1 for Device 14 on page 2. When I removed this, then CC18 values are suddenly working on page 1...
  11. gluggi

CC Issue with Device 14

When I try to use the Device 14 from the Mastermind PBC6x (regardless of the selected Midi channel number) I can't send out CC#17 and CC#18 correctly. Device 14 always sends value 0 for those two CC's. Other CC's like CC#16 work well but haven't testet every single CC. I recorded the Midi...
  12. gluggi

Song Up / Song Down actions missing

Thank you very much! That's it. I haven't seen the scrollbar. Works great!
  13. gluggi

Button Color Dimmed

+1, would be very great to have!
  14. gluggi

Alternate Preset Round Robin

Hi, I'm quite new to the PBC/6X. Just trying to learn something here as well. ;) Why not using an IA Cycle button in your case? Wouldn't it do exactly what you are after?
  15. gluggi

Song Up / Song Down actions missing

Hi there, Short Story: I'm missing the action type "System / Song Up" and "System / Song Down" like described here: http://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=V4:Actions Has this actions been removed? Long Story: I'm running in the setlist mode and 99% I use the page 1, as it is configured...
Back