Search results

1. Matt D

GT/16 MIDI path question

Thank you so much!
  2. Matt D

GT/16 MIDI path question

So I am using a MMGT/16 with a Mesa JP-2C, Strymon Timeline, and Strymon Mobius. I assume my path should be: MMGT/16 > Timeline > Mobius > JP-2C Would this be a correct assumption? Thanks…
  3. Matt D

Powering GT16 from power brick?

Just trying to find the best setup… I think the Zuma is the best option at the moment as well. My other pedalboard has all cabling in one bundle with a long power cord. Got the cord and bundle supplies here: Pedal Python Thanks for the input, definitely appreciate it!
  4. Matt D

My board will have MMGT16 with Strymon Timeline and Mobius also (plus a Mesa JP-2C)…so my next question, when using the phantom power box, is how would my midi connections need to be hooked up? The phantom box kinda throws a curveball in there without knowing too much about it. And… how do we...
  5. Matt D

Thanks for the response… that helps a ton. It would be nice if there was an easier way to power the Mastermind on a pedal board. Besides the original 2 prong power pack… looking for the proper parts now
  6. Matt D

Will the Strymon Zuma power a Mastermind GT/16 using the 2 - 12v 500mA ports with a doubling cable?
Back