Search results

1. LukeTheMore

RJM Editor for Apple M Series

Hi all ! I just want to know if a "native version" of RJM Editor for Apple "M series" is planned or not ... Thanks !
  2. LukeTheMore

Bank change vs. Program Change

Hi there ! I need an help for my new configuration (see RJS files attached) ... I configured my presets for my EVH 5150 III 50W amplifier (on MIDI channel 1) in this way: - PC 1 > clean - PC 2 > crunch - PC 3 > lead I have a strange behavior: I want PRESET 1 > clean, PRESET 2 > crunch...
  3. LukeTheMore

Button 4 - just SW. 1 ON / OFF

Hi there ! I connected pedal (with remote switch jack) on the FUNC SW 1/2 jack. I'm able to switch on / off the pedal configuring a preset ... but I would like to assign JUST the on / off switch to a perticular button ... In the button settings I saw just "Bank up / Bank down / etc." I didn't...
  4. LukeTheMore

Ext. switch input - name displayed only on ON

Hi there ! I have connected an external button on the dedicated input jack ... the IA command (send CC on / off) works fine ... but the name of the button it's displayed just when I press "effect on" message. On the second button press (effect off) the name is not displayed ... is there a...
  5. LukeTheMore

TC Plethora X3 / X5 ... can you add them ?

My humble future request ... could you please add the CCs for the TC Plethora X3 / X5 ? Actually, they have very few CCs at the moment ... Thanks ! LUCA
  6. LukeTheMore

Eventide H90 ... can you add it ?

My humble future request ... could you please add the new Eventide H90 on the device list ? Thanks ! LUCA
  7. LukeTheMore

Didn't understand how PAGES work ... sorry

Hi all, sorry ... but I didn't understand the way to use the "PAGES" function. I have 8 presets: I would have presets 1 to 4 in my first page ... presets 5 to 8 to my second page. I try with a lot of experiments ... but I didn't understand how to Presets / Pages work. Can you try to help...
  8. LukeTheMore

External switch ... 2 buttons with led

Hi all ! I'm looking for an external switch ... 2 buttons with on/off led. I searched on LoopersParadise: I have found this one ... https://www.loopersparadise.de/en/index.php?p=1640 ... € 105 ! :confused: Now, if I want a pedal like this with a fraction of the cost, can I buy a "simple" 2...
  9. LukeTheMore

IA Mode - CC should read ON / OFF state from preset

Hi all ! I set up my first 4 preset (using buttons 1 to 4) ... everything works fine. I set up the "Function button" as "IA Mode" then I set up the IA Mode for every 4 preset buttons (OFF > red color - ON > green color): - button 1 > CC#81 (off: 0 - on: 127) - button 2 > CC#82 (off: 0 - on...
  10. LukeTheMore

New user ... first problems !

Hi all, this is my first post: I just bought the Mastermind LT ... these are my MIDI devices MASTERMIND LT > H9 (#1) > H9 (#2) > H9 (#3) > EVH 5150 III 50W Program Change is working fine: I'm able to switch between presets Now I'm fighting against the CCs ... Basically I just need the send...
Back