Search results

1. Skiner

AutoTap question

Hello, I am using auto tap function with custom macro & external switch to send tempo to my Boss DD-500 (Midi clock is not usable in my case due to some DD-500 limitations etc.) I am wondering what is the logic behind "when" the auto tap macro is executed. I see autotap runs the when I change...
  2. Skiner

Independent loop ignores default state (RJM PBC/6X)

Hello there, I am using one independent loop in my setup - in audio tab, the loop is set as independent & on by default. But the loop is always off after I power my PBC/6X on - no matter it was on or off before. When I lock the state to on, everything works as expected - loop is on on start. I...
  3. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

Hello, please help, I do not know what else to try. I am running 4.6.1 editor & firmware. My RJM use case: - page 1 is my preset page, - presing FUNCTION btn takes me to my loops page 2 (and back to page 1), where I have access to audio loops and several other device related pages using hold...
  4. Skiner

Editor bug: preset order change - alt preset targets not updated

Steps to reproduce: 1) Create new preset at first blank position, for example #25 2) Change preset number - drag preset #25 in preset list and leave it between presets on positons #10 and #11 (lets say i have created new sound for already existing song and I want to have the new preset close to...
  5. Skiner

Always on pedal before PBC instead of input buffer

Just an idea: I run always on boost pedal (Fulltone Fatboost 3) before PBX 6/X. Would I gain / loose something (tonally or functionally related) in case I turn off the input buffer? I have tried this with my home setup - 15 W clean tube amp - and I have not heard / noticed any difference. Maybe...
  6. Skiner

Song name on custom page

Hello, I have not found a way to do this. Is there a way how can I display current song name on the display top row of custom page instead of page name? I am trying to set up a page for live gigs. Simple buttons to scroll to next / previous preset in a song, next / previous song in a setlist...
Back