Search results

1. B

Strymon Volante Bypass Setting

Eventide is the worst. They allow you to employ both a "Bypass" or an "Activate". It took me hours to figure out my H9 when i first got it. Never knew my knowledge of Boolean algebra would be necessary to properly program pedals!
  2. B

Strymon Volante Bypass Setting

Strymon labels CC # 102 as "Bypass/On" which means a CC value of "0" will put the device into Bypass mode and "127" into Active mode. The Editor labels CC #102 as "Bypass" and assigns a value of 127 for the OFF state and "0" for the ON state. This is consistent following negative logic (bypass...
  3. B

2-Piece Modular Rig

Just completed four months of chemotherapy. Took advantage of the down time by building my ultimate controller board. I play set-based gigs almost exclusively. Rather than create many different variants of similar presets, I like the ability to tweak a relatively small number of basic presets...
  4. B

Max PC for device Walrus D1 Delay fixed at value "5"

Nevermind, Ron, I figured out the problem. As usual, user error!
  5. B

Max PC for device Walrus D1 Delay fixed at value "5"

When implementing a Device PC + IA button for the Walrus Audio Mako D1, the max PC value is fixed at "5" (scrolls through PC address values of 0 to 5) regardless of what value is entered in the Devices menu. The D1 has 128 presets available.
  6. B

[DONE] Add Walrus Audio Mako Series devices to library

Hey Ron, I knew you were brilliant, but I didn't know you were also clairvoyant!
  7. B

[DONE] Add Walrus Audio Mako Series devices to library

... or at least the D1!
  8. B

"Device CC +/-" IA button actions

How about IA button functions similar to Device PC + and Device PC - but for continuous CC messages? I would love the ability to implement two buttons to function as a digital expression pedal. I used to have a huge board with a volume and several expression pedals. I could set up a page on...
  9. B

Transferring Settings

Thanks! That'll make things much easier!
  10. B

Transferring Settings

I am awaiting delivery of a GT/16 which will replace my current LT. Is there a way I can transfer any settings from the LT to the GT/16 or will I have to program from scratch?
  11. B

IA indicators never go active

Thanks! I got it to work by, as you suggested, turning off global preset buttons and creating a page 2 IA button page. I see that while I was able to get the functionality I wanted, I did it within the framework of a single page and just toggling between preset and IA modes, thus not utilizing...
  12. B

I am running firmware 4.5.0. I've uploaded the current settings file. FYI, as a drill, I enabled the function switches in a couple of presets to see if they would activate and they did (heard the relays click and both indicators on the display turned on). Thanks!
  13. B

Thanks for the prompt reply Ron. By IA indicators, I'm referring to the square status icons on the very top row of the LCD display (along with the statuses of the two function switches which I'm currently not using), which are what they are referred to in the manual. The Preset page 1 and IA...
  14. B

New member. I'm using Page 2 in the conventional manner, configuring buttons to send CC toggle messages to bypass/activate effects (all my effects are MIDI controllable). The process functions perfectly with the exception that in Page 1 preset mode, the IA indicators never turn "on". Is this...
Back