Search results

1. B

Strymon Volante Bypass Setting

Strymon labels CC # 102 as "Bypass/On" which means a CC value of "0" will put the device into Bypass mode and "127" into Active mode. The Editor labels CC #102 as "Bypass" and assigns a value of 127 for the OFF state and "0" for the ON state. This is consistent following negative logic (bypass...
  2. B

2-Piece Modular Rig

Just completed four months of chemotherapy. Took advantage of the down time by building my ultimate controller board. I play set-based gigs almost exclusively. Rather than create many different variants of similar presets, I like the ability to tweak a relatively small number of basic presets...
  3. B

Max PC for device Walrus D1 Delay fixed at value "5"

When implementing a Device PC + IA button for the Walrus Audio Mako D1, the max PC value is fixed at "5" (scrolls through PC address values of 0 to 5) regardless of what value is entered in the Devices menu. The D1 has 128 presets available.
  4. B

[DONE] Add Walrus Audio Mako Series devices to library

... or at least the D1!
  5. B

"Device CC +/-" IA button actions

How about IA button functions similar to Device PC + and Device PC - but for continuous CC messages? I would love the ability to implement two buttons to function as a digital expression pedal. I used to have a huge board with a volume and several expression pedals. I could set up a page on...
  6. B

Transferring Settings

I am awaiting delivery of a GT/16 which will replace my current LT. Is there a way I can transfer any settings from the LT to the GT/16 or will I have to program from scratch?
  7. B

IA indicators never go active

New member. I'm using Page 2 in the conventional manner, configuring buttons to send CC toggle messages to bypass/activate effects (all my effects are MIDI controllable). The process functions perfectly with the exception that in Page 1 preset mode, the IA indicators never turn "on". Is this...
Back