Search results

1. F

Issue with Microcosm MIDI

Are you chaining MIDI from your Strymons to your Microcosm? If the PBC buttons don't make sense regarding the error, it might make sense that both the TimeLine and BigSky are sending messages that are getting picked up by the Microcosm. If that's not the case, I'd look into whether the...
  2. F

Feature request: Expanded tuner options and controls.

If you could set the Tuner Frequency with a button, you could dedicate a button page to setting a Tuner Frequency for each Preset (or maybe Song). I'd like to experiment with quickly going between 440 and 432 based on my Presets/Songs. I'd like to have a 440 guitar, and a 432 guitar. And my...
  3. F

Boss OD-200

No problem! Going through it is super tedious. If it saves someone the time, it's worth relaying. And yeah, it's weird they didn't list the default CCs. Their manuals are a perfect combination of very technical, and still somehow undigestible. If I figure out any weirdness or nuances with...
  4. F

Boss OD-200

Just got one of these myself and started setting it up today. P9 of the user manual begins to describe all the weird menus and settings available. The TL;DR version of BASIC needs for any MIDI setup: -P9: Press the black [PARAM] and [MEMORY] buttons together to enter the menu -P11: Use the...
  5. F

Feature Request: Button to find and automatically switch to "First Unused Preset" for a Device.

This idea bubbled up today when working with a combination of Strymon and Chase Bliss pedals that have no screens on them. It's difficult to track and manage an invisible list of Presets and where they may (or may not) be used by the PBC. If the PBC could keep tally of which Presets for each...
  6. F

[FIXED] Bug: Device PC+/- Button Name should self limit length to always be able to display all Preset digits.

Noticed this while programming a Chase Bliss Spectre. I made buttons for "Spectre PC +" and "Spectre PC -" to scroll presets, and I thought my pedal was broken for longer than I'd care to admit. Maybe not a "bug" as much as a usability hurdle in my brain that nearly made me email Chase Bliss...
  7. F

PBC/10 Expander Mode questions.

I'm contemplating adding a second PBC/10, and I'm trying to envision what the setup might be like. On p36 of the manual, it says that the Presets are in sync, and the Loops page is in sync. Are all Button Pages in sync across both PBC/10s? I'm up against the wall with Button Pages as it is, and...
  8. F

Boss EV-30 - Taper Settings?

Oh, being able to see the actual value(s) that the expression is sending as you sweep. I know we have the bar (Show Exp Pedal Pos), and that you guys are tight on resolution on the screen, but it would still be nice to be able to get a temporary pop up since certain MIDI features on pedals lie...
  9. F

Boss EV-30 - Taper Settings?

I used a Boss EV-30, and whether I set the polarity to reverse or not, it was always doing what mrbesty described. Pretty sure I tried both outputs with regular and reverse polarity. I had a Rocktron Hex lying around that was more linear than the EV-30, but did similar non-linear stuff near the...
  10. F

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

I haven't tried the Cycle IA setup for the MIDI Matrix, but my "switch to CH4" button reads like this after some refinement: MIDI Matrix / CC Toggle #111 off:None on:0 MIDI Matrix / CC Toggle #112 off:None on:0 MIDI Matrix / CC Toggle #113 off:None on:0 Since I can hit CH1, CH2, or CH3, THEN...
  11. F

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Cool. Glad it worked out. I mean, what are the chances we essentially had the same amps that require the same settings with the same stumbling blocks within 24h? There can't be many of these out there, let alone many working with PBCs as of today. Wild. I pre-ordered the MIDI Matrix months...
  12. F

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Hey there. Registered to help you out since I was having the EXACT same problem with my RJM PBC 10 and my Road King II. TL;DR version is that you need to: -Power-up the MIDI Matrix with Store + Button 6 held -Press Button 4 to select Range #2 (CCs 111-118) -Press Store to save the settings and...
Back