Search results

1. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device list add? CBA Mood Mk2

Seems to have a lot of them, but there seems to be a chunk of CCs missing.
  2. Piplodocus

USB Ground loop lift?

Hello! When using the editor and USB is plugged into my PBC/10 I get a load of noise when on higher gain sounds. Sounds like classic ground loop kinda noise. All gone as soon as I disconnect USB. Generally not the end of the world because I can leave my amp on a clean channel or mute it, or...
  3. Piplodocus

Is there a way to number PCs sequentially so 1 = 1, 2 = 2, etc?

Chase Bliss pedals use PC0 for "live", PC1 & 2 for the first 2 "switch position" presets, then everything up from that as "normal" presets. So on all my Chase Bliss things I tend to use: preset 1 = PC101 Preset 2 = PC102 (..the odd pair, might be more sensible to use 121 and 122 - the highest...
  4. Piplodocus

Idea: save settings differently on computer than device

Not a bad feature request, but blimey, my brain would forget the songs long before that many presets! Most of my songs reuse other presets anyway since how many very subtle delay or reverb variations do I need and most of my delays have only so many noticeable variations, just MIDI-clocked to...
  5. Piplodocus

Glad I requested this: I just ordered one!
  6. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device add: EHX 8-step

Excellent! Thanks Ron (and thanks for the other adds in the other posts I requested). :)
  7. Piplodocus

Kinda mentioned it in another thread, but thought I'd put it in a separate post so it doesn't get missed... If updating SW could you check if it does Mood Mk2 features? From memory it had Mood (Mk1) but I think Mk2 adds CCs for many of the DIP switches and other newer functions. Reason I'm not...
  8. Piplodocus

RJM Editor for Apple M Series

This is what I pondered. Seems to work fine currently and it's not like it needs blazing high performance to edit patches or send serial data over a USB 2 interface. I'll take long term compatibility over performance for this kinda software. Then I can take a 10 year old "worthless" Mac on the...
  9. Piplodocus

User Generated Device Library

That's pretty cool. I'm just an LT and PBC user though. Thanks Ron.
  10. Piplodocus

User Generated Device Library

Does the mastermind/PBC know all the device CCs too then? I'd presumed it was mostly an editor thing as I seldom edit on the unit itself other than store some new IA states to a patch, so didn't know that. Most exciting thing I do on the unit is make and edit setlists, but good to know it'll...
  11. Piplodocus

How do you use your mastermind?

I put various thoughts on how I use mine in the last few posts of this thread... https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-new-pbc-10-pedalboard-the-old-famc-one-it-replaced-and-the-mini-lt-board.6192/ :)
  12. Piplodocus

My new PBC/10 pedalboard, the old FAMC one it replaced, and the mini LT board...

Oh, and I never seem to get any sense out of my Chase Bliss Brothers or Bliss Factory saving to presets 1 or 2. Maybe cuz these are also the switch presets? Dunno, maybe I should ask CB? But I just run all the patchs for both of them where preset 1 = PC 101, preset 2 = PC 102, then preset 3 = PC...
  13. Piplodocus

My new PBC/10 pedalboard, the old FAMC one it replaced, and the mini LT board...

Things I did/learned with the PBC you might find helpful: Where I was previously used to most or all of my pedals having instant access (because they were in a midi controlled loop switcher with dedicated buttons) on the old board, I initially found it a bit fiddly getting into and out of the...
  14. Piplodocus

Thought I'd post my pedalboard journey over the last decade or so... So, I recently broke this baby up, cuz it was just too impratical. It went through many revisions and this was it's final state. Absolutely rammed from bottom to top with stuff. 2 FAMC LF Jr+'s. MIDI controlled Voodoo Labs...
  15. Piplodocus

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

Would be lovely, and I'd pay more (once I'd saved it), but I wouldn't want it to be bigger, else I'd need a new board and it quickly gets heavier as the board grows.
  16. Piplodocus

In/Out Jack Connections

Hello! Just pondering some rig experiments and gave me a question about PBC/10 I/O (which I was pondering anyway from a returns/trails point of view)... I think I read (or watched on an RJM podcast) that if you have a loop switched on with nothing plugged in the return jack it acts like a...
  17. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device List Add: Chase Bliss/ZVex Bliss Factory

As per title! :) Command list here: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/622176a9b8d15d57ffbf5700/t/622cbd7e5b8af27445ea345a/1647099262422/Bliss+Factory_MIDI+Manual_Chase+Bliss.pdf (Also requested EHX 8-step program already too) Thanks Ron! BTW: should device list add requests go in the...
  18. Piplodocus

Page 21 onwards: https://www.ehx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/8-step-program-manual.pdf
  19. Piplodocus

Can you add this device CCs to the editor list at some point please? Thanks! :)
Back