Search results

1. Piplodocus

USB Ground loop lift?

Hello! When using the editor and USB is plugged into my PBC/10 I get a load of noise when on higher gain sounds. Sounds like classic ground loop kinda noise. All gone as soon as I disconnect USB. Generally not the end of the world because I can leave my amp on a clean channel or mute it, or...
  2. Piplodocus

Is there a way to number PCs sequentially so 1 = 1, 2 = 2, etc?

Chase Bliss pedals use PC0 for "live", PC1 & 2 for the first 2 "switch position" presets, then everything up from that as "normal" presets. So on all my Chase Bliss things I tend to use: preset 1 = PC101 Preset 2 = PC102 (..the odd pair, might be more sensible to use 121 and 122 - the highest...
  3. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device list add? CBA Mood Mk2

Kinda mentioned it in another thread, but thought I'd put it in a separate post so it doesn't get missed... If updating SW could you check if it does Mood Mk2 features? From memory it had Mood (Mk1) but I think Mk2 adds CCs for many of the DIP switches and other newer functions. Reason I'm not...
  4. Piplodocus

My new PBC/10 pedalboard, the old FAMC one it replaced, and the mini LT board...

Thought I'd post my pedalboard journey over the last decade or so... So, I recently broke this baby up, cuz it was just too impratical. It went through many revisions and this was it's final state. Absolutely rammed from bottom to top with stuff. 2 FAMC LF Jr+'s. MIDI controlled Voodoo Labs...
  5. Piplodocus

In/Out Jack Connections

Hello! Just pondering some rig experiments and gave me a question about PBC/10 I/O (which I was pondering anyway from a returns/trails point of view)... I think I read (or watched on an RJM podcast) that if you have a loop switched on with nothing plugged in the return jack it acts like a...
  6. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device List Add: Chase Bliss/ZVex Bliss Factory

As per title! :) Command list here: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/622176a9b8d15d57ffbf5700/t/622cbd7e5b8af27445ea345a/1647099262422/Bliss+Factory_MIDI+Manual_Chase+Bliss.pdf (Also requested EHX 8-step program already too) Thanks Ron! BTW: should device list add requests go in the...
  7. Piplodocus

[DONE] Device add: EHX 8-step

Can you add this device CCs to the editor list at some point please? Thanks! :)
  8. Piplodocus

Amp PCs as IAs? (And what order does the PBC/MM send all messages)

My amp (Diezel Hagen) is MIDI controlled and has 4 channels + solo volume boost. I wanted to avoid using loads of patches cuz I use this amp with other things and don't want to overwrite for those saved programs. So I've saved programs 101-104 in the amp as these 4 modes and 105-108 as the same...
  9. Piplodocus

9 mono, 1 stereo?

Finally getting around to sorting the new PBC out now I have the board! So, I want to run 9 mono FX and one stereo into the front of 2 amps. So what do I do with loops 7-10? Do I have to run 7-9 like they're all stereo with "floating ring" cables in the sends (and mono inputs in the mono...
  10. Piplodocus

Phantom Power over MIDI

Me again! Since it's new PBC time (and hence pedal board) it's got me thinking about my rack that runs cables to the board and various phantom powering options (especially after realising I can't plug the current cable directly into my PBC!). Normally the board and stuff on it (including the...
  11. Piplodocus

Tempos: Song or Same?

I'm currently shifting from an MM LT to a PBC and keep finding a few odd things in some of my patches, then end up doubting how well I know this thing... Generally I reuse some regular patches across multiple songs and control tempo using the song tempo. First preset of a song change updates to...
  12. Piplodocus

Tap Tempo with Auto Tap + Fn Switch

Hello! I've got a new PBC in the post, so was setting up presets already based off my current MMLT, and spotted something, which isn't explained in the Master the MM Tempo video... So I generally use song tempo to run MIDI clock to everything. Fine. Tap tempo button works fine too and...
  13. Piplodocus

"Unable to connect to device" MacOS Ventura/M1

Hello! I get "Unable to connect to device" when I try to connect to the Editor. Any ideas? Info/History: * Got the LT quite a few years back. Used it fine with my old Intel MacBook on High Sierra (couldn't put any newer version of MacOS on cuz it's old). Worked fine. * When I got this 16"...
  14. Piplodocus

Mirror an IA button?

Hello! I have all my IA buttons across a few pages (which also have IA save state buttons). I normally go to these pages to "edit" patches by turning IAs on/off for all my Voodoo Labs pedal switcher loops or Timeline/Bigsky/tremolo bypass CCs and saving. I also have a Timeline On/Bypass IA on...
  15. Piplodocus

Don't repeat same presets on 2nd page/song presets to specific page buttons

As mentioned before on the LT forum... I have 4 presets on pg 1 of the LT. If I have a 2nd song page with more preset buttons I just get the same presets on page 2 as I had on page 1! So I can't have more than 4 presets in a song! There needs to be a way to map presets across multiple pages...
  16. Piplodocus

Don't repeat same presets on 2nd page/song presets to specific page buttons

As discussed before on the forum... I have 4 presets on pg 1 of the LT. If I have a 2nd song page with more preset buttons I just get the same presets on page 2 as I had on page 1! So I can't have more than 4 presets in a song! There needs to be a way to map presets across multiple pages e.g...
  17. Piplodocus

LT: How do you use yours?

Hello hive masterminds. My LT has arrived! I'm curious what you control with yours and how you set up different pages to control which things in which ways. I didn't realise you can't have different presets per page when I bought it, so it's slightly thrown my perspective on how to set it up...
  18. Piplodocus

Will the Mastermind LT do all this?

Mastermind LT in the post! Yay! I probably should have asked all this first, but it was an ebay auction that was ending early in the morning. So I read as much as I could, had a quick fiddle with the editor SW, figured it should work, then put in a bid. I don't think they pop up *that* often...
Back