Search results

1. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Ron, you're awesome! Thanks for the fix! I had already done that but forgot to update along the way and the settings got lost. Thanks for the tip on the IAlink setting too! Have a great day!
  2. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

sent
  3. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

It's not locked.
  4. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

I've looked in the general settings because on the switches button page that is the kill switch for just dry signal. In the IA actions: Audio, Signal, 1. Dry Mix, Off, On. In IA Settings the IA Link button is checked. Send on Preset is checked Updated State on Present Changed is checked...
  5. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

It doesn't show that it is locked.
  6. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Good afternoon! I can't wrap my head around this issue: I have drives in the first 7 loops. I just switched my Protein to where it is using TRS cables for independence on both channels of that pedal. I'm doing that in channel 5 and 6. Channel 7 is a Tumnus I use for a boost. The PBC is not...
  7. Fit2praise

Strymon Sunset not receiving midi changes

Great! I must have moved it to 3 instead of 4 internally. That did it!
  8. Fit2praise

But now the H9 isn't going to the correct patch. LOL. Stumped again!!
  9. Fit2praise

I don't know what I just did, but now it's working. LOL
  10. Fit2praise

I'm sorry for not being very clear. The whole board works. Audio wise, everything works. The only thing not working is MIDI for the Sunset. I want to be able to change presets through a song and maybe not have as much drive for a verse as compared to a chorus, bridge, or solo......or maybe...
  11. Fit2praise

On the device page, is there something special I need to do there to make it more than just an audio loop?
  12. Fit2praise

Yeah.....I'm stuck and this is frustrating! Strymon's cable is upside down, which means I can't connect my PBC to my computer at the same time because the angle is in the way and I can't get the USB into the PBC at the same time. It's one or the other. I'm wondering if the H9 is on the right...
  13. Fit2praise

Alright! New cable from Strymon is installed between the H9 midi out and into the expression on the Sunset. H9 is set to channel 4, and the Sunset is set to channel 3. H9 is set to through for midi messages. I am following the suggested check in the Sunset manual to send a CC# 10 and 127 to...
  14. Fit2praise

Murvelous! Thanks for the info.....
  15. Fit2praise

This forum has been super helpful and I'm so appreciative of the knowledge found here. Here is my issue: I updated the Sunset firmware. I'm running out of the expression with TRS to the expression of the Sunset on channel 3 (Timeline is 1, BigSky is 2, H9 is 4) I have set the Sunset up to only...
  16. Fit2praise

H9 Midi setup tips?!

Thanks! After all that it ended up that my timeline wasn't set to midi thru. That seems to have fixed it.
  17. Fit2praise

H9 Midi setup tips?!

Can someone walk me through getting the H9 setup with my PBC 10. It doesn't seem to be responding to anything I've setup. I've been through a couple of different tutorials I found on YouTube but the changes aren't happening on the H9. Thanks!
  18. Fit2praise

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks so much! That worked great!!
  19. Fit2praise

Welcome to the forum!

Good day to you! I just got my PCB 10 and it's running the current firmware, but I just updated my Mac 5 days ago to the latest version of Catalina. My computer won't open the editing software for me to start getting my board prepared for its update. How soon till you have a patch to make the...
Back