Search results

1. R

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Ron, I don‘t bother, of it Takes time to do ist. Bit i think the VR Pedalino is Not the ideal Switcher for live situations. so, i will wait and Hope you Install the essential Features sometime. :)
  2. R

Would it be possible to implement the Tuner Function and geht presets names? Would be Great for me. Best M.
  3. R

Hi Ron, got. the update 4.6 done. Problems are solved. How Did I communicate With the pedal pro ex? in Mute Mode (cc39) the Tuner doesn‘t appear... Do i forget anything? Do i have to Make any special settings First? best M.
  4. R

Hi Ron, followed your instruction but after putting the Flash Drive in, nothing changed on the Display. What is the matter? Best Martin
  5. R

Many...Many thanks, Ron!
  6. R

Tuner Function and Title Import Sysex protocol for PedalproEx

hi! Hope you do well! Any news about the sysex protocol? Best Martin
  7. R

Great guy! Great customer support!!!!
  8. R

Ok, please let me know, if there is an update available. Nice Holidays.
  9. R

Oh you answered already! Thanks!
  10. R

Is there a way, making the installment in conjunction with the pedalproEx easier? BTW: there is a Russian (or German?) saying: hope dies last... (Make this sense? ;) )
  11. R

Thanks for the quick reply. In my situation, what did that mean?
  12. R

Hi Ron, did you get any new information? Best R.
  13. R

Maybe The FC300 this is the key. Thanks!
  14. R

He told me you could help... with the Roland FC-300 it works also... so it Must be possible...
  15. R

Hi, Would ist be possible to implement a protocol for the RJM GT10 so I could use the onboard Tuner/Mute Function of my pedalproEx... Via midi cc38 I only mute the main unit. I don‘t want to buy an external tuner... Would be Great to have a title import protocol for sysex also. Nice Holidays!
  16. R

Tap Tempo, Bank down Buttons

Hi, thanks for the Reply. what do i have to do, of i have fixed Delay times for certain presets and have an global Tap Tempo Button installed? In other words: i don‘t want Tap (Messing up certain presets) on certain presets which should only have slapback Delay...
  17. R

Tap Tempo, Bank down Buttons

Hi, i am a new Wonder of a gt10. I have two questions: 1. I want to have a general Tap Button on the First Page (Not IA) for all presets so i don‘t have to Go to IA Mode. Would this be possible? 2. In IA Mode I have a Bank up Button (Did a Factory reset). But i also want to have a Bank up...
Back