Search results

1. M

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Holding down the switch on power up hasn’t made any difference. The switches are original, but the unit is one of the early ones. I think it was one of the first to be shipped to the UK, you were beta testing the editor software when I got it.
  2. M

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I’ve got a weird one for you. I’ve updated the firmware to the latest version and now the two buttons under the main screen don’t work. I can’t enter setup or reload the old firmware.
  3. M

Whammy midi

It works, problem solved. Thanks for the help.
  4. M

Whammy midi

Here’s screenshots of the devices page and the button pages. Whammy Oct is the one that works. Thanks.
  5. M

Whammy midi

Done. The weird thing is, using 4.2 I had 4 whammy presets and they all worked. Updated to 4.3 any only 2 worked. Updated to 4.5 only one works. The only difference between the presets is the PC numbers. I’m using IA buttons to send the PC’s. Ticking the device on the preset page and adding a PC...
  6. M

Whammy midi

I’m trying to control a Whammy(4 I think - It’s a Molten Voltage model). I can get the LT to turn on the Whammy with one preset selected but none of the other presets are accessible and the Whammy can only be turned off manually. All the Whammy manuals online have the preset numbers in the...
  7. M

Whammy pedal CC problem

Hi guys, I'm setting up my shiney new LT and I've hit a problem with my Whammy pedal. Using PC numbers to select and turn on/off works fine - after a bit of trial and error. The only whammy manuals I can find online have the PC numbers in a different order to mine. However, I can't get the CC...
  8. M

Suggestions here!

How about support for Whammy on the Mastermind series?
  9. M

GT Editor

Are there any plans for a GT Editor App for the Ipad? Thanks. Mark
  10. M

IA Problem

Thanks guys. I should have spotted it myself. :roll:
  11. M

IA Problem

There seems to bea bug in the latest version of the editor. If you put IA buttons into groups e.g. Amp channels - Group 1 OD/Dist pedals - Group 2 Mod pedals - Group 3 When you select a Preset on the Presets Page, 1 IA button from each group is selected by default and you can't...
  12. M

Manual updates suggestion

How about adding a page to future versions of the manual with an index of additions/amendments? It would make them easier to find and, for those of us who prefer a paper manual, a lot easier to update.
  13. M

EDITOR BETA!

I've solved the thumb drive problem. I had to re-format the thumb drive. Both firmware and editor settings will transfer again. I don't know what caused the corruption, but re-installed the firmware just to be on the safe side.
  14. M

IA Suggestion

Would it be possible to have a setting for IA Groups that would allow only 1 IA button to be on at a time? e.g. Button 1 in a group is "on", Button 4 in the same group is switched "on" and Button 1 switches "off" automatically.
  15. M

EDITOR BETA!

Hi Ron, I can't load the .rjs file from the editor on to the MMGT. When I release the 2 black buttons, the screen reads: Unable to open directory Unable to open directory Unable to open directory Unable to open directory Unable to open directory...........etc. My computer now does not...
  16. M

FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.5

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.1 Problem solved. Don't use Safari. Switch to Firefox. Why does the new version of the editor have to be opened from the dmg every time?
  17. M

FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.5

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.1 Hi Ron, I'm having the same problem as kurtr2. Can you email the file to me? Thanks.
  18. M

EDITOR BETA!

I've got a Rocksonics MVCA-4 which only receives CC's. I can set it up on the Bank 1 presets by going into the "Buttons" page and assigning a CC action to each preset button. Is there any way of doing the same thing for presets in subsequent banks?
  19. M

EDITOR BETA!

Is there a way to assign devices for CC only to presets and buttons in banks 2 & up? Thanks, Mark
Back