Search results

1. is9582

Can't get editor to connect to MMGT22 for firware update

@Big Lid Was your GT made prior to June 2019?
  2. is9582

MMGT16 bank changes on Lexicon PCM91

I don’t have specific knowledge for the Lexicon, and I read that you’ve already tried an IA button where CC is = 32, but I didn’t see anything about entering in the 0-4 value associated with the specific bank. I might try setting an IA button to have both the CC Number = 32 and On Value = 0...
  3. is9582

Scene +/- for Axe FX 3

To be clear, are you wanting only two buttons (up/down) for your scene access? On my GT22, I have eight buttons, so a direct one-for-one access to all available scenes. I didn’t see any mention as to which GT model you have, and what understandable to limit buttons if you don’t have the GT22...
  4. is9582

My command center

Cheers
  5. is9582

My command center

Thx. I have AF3’s too. So does the “Switch Blocks” make Amp1 turn off (if already on) and turn Amp2 on (if already off, rather than need to click each of their buttons independently, saving a step? Hope I’m understanding correctly.
  6. is9582

My command center

Hey Yek,
  7. is9582

Mastermind Editor Manual

Awesome Ron! Cheers, Lee
  8. is9582

*NEVERMIND SOLVED*Need help getting GT16 to activate Stack/Hold on FM3

I might suggest you also include the resolution, if you can make the time. This can help future users that run into the same issue(s). Cheers, Lee
  9. is9582

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

@rjmmusic I finally had a chance to load 4.9.1 and the issue I experienced with assigning a button to Dynamic Distortion CC#202/203, is resolved. Cheers Ron! Lee
  10. is9582

Cheers Ron! Lee
  11. is9582

Suhr Hedgehog not saving presets with the Mastermind

Hey Alex, I don’t have a Hedgehog, so I downloaded the manual, to see if I might help. The level of detail provided, for MIDI control, is pretty limited. More like tidbits, unless there is a more in-depth manual different from the 11pg version I found. If it were me, I might also reach out to...
  12. is9582

Have a laugh at my expense

Migraine?? Lol
  13. is9582

CC momentary / toggle

Awesome! I guess I’ve been too myopic, simply controlling my AF3 with my GT22. Thanks for a bit more info. I’ll try to dig into Logic a bit more.
  14. is9582

CC momentary / toggle

I’d appreciate hearing more as you move forward. I’ve had Logic for a long time, and even though I’ve not yet tried anything similar to what you are doing, it’s always good to learn. Cheers Lee
  15. is9582

Amen! As do I.
  16. is9582

Great to hear it was such an “easy” fix, and the set went well. Crazy how these types of issues can catch us at times. Cheers Lee
  17. is9582

Last night I was modifying my GT22 layouts, to include a couple buttons for the new Dynamic Distortion. I initially created this layout in 4.8.1, but was updating using the new 4.9.0 editor. I noticed the newly added block type (AF3) behaved a bit different, when creating the action for a...
  18. is9582

[Resolved] Expression Pedal issue

@rjmmusic Ok, I just located the issue. I re-loaded firmware 4.8.1 and I had the same issue. I decided once again to go in and make certain my expression pedal was calibrated. The pedal again was recognized by my GT22 and calibrated without fault. After the calibration, I happened to notice...
  19. is9582

[Resolved] Expression Pedal issue

AF3 MK1 FW17.02. USB FW1.10 AF3 MK2 FW20.02. USB FW1.14 @rjmmusic Hey Ron, Here is an update. I shifted everything to my AF3 MK1, and configured it following the GT manual 4.3 and made certain to setup External1 - External4 with CC#11-CC#14, so I could test the expression pedal in all four...
  20. is9582

Reading Presets/Scenes from the Axe-Fx III

Ahhhh, gotcha. Hope you get this sorted in short order. Lee
Back