Search results

1. is9582

[Resolved] Expression Pedal issue

GT22 FW-4.9.0 AF3 - FW-20.02 I’m using an Ernie Ball Jr. expression pedal, that I re-wired over a year ago, correcting the polarity so it will work with the GT22. It has been working correctly since the re-wiring, and has been connected for this whole time, until I noticed it last night. I...
  2. is9582

[Resolved] Channels reported from AF3 are displayed as off +1

GT22 FW 4.8.1 AF3 Mk2 FW 20.01b5 AxeEdit 1.12.03 I've been using the Hold feature on most of the item specific buttons (Drive1, Amp1, Cab2, ...) since I received my GT22, so I can access, and choose between the items relating to the four Channels. Now the Channels for these items are displaying...
  3. is9582

[Resolved] GT22 trying a new layout and I must be missing something

GT22 FW 4.8.1 AF3 FW 20.01b AxeEdit 1.12.03 I was rebuilding my layout on 4.8.1, and decided I'd try a couple of new things, to see how I like it. On page 1 in my layout, I have six buttons on the bottom row assigned to Preset, and effects on most of row 2 and row 3. As I was creating the...
  4. is9582

[Resolved] Odd Switch behavior after loading 4.8.1

GT22 Firmware 4.8.1 AF3 20.0 MacMini M1 11.5.2 AxeEdit 1.12.02 Hello all, After uploading the new 4.8.1 firmware on my GT22, the screen for switch #17 is completely dark (but only for the first preset in my AF3). As I move up Banks, the screw for switch #17 is lit whether an empty preset or...
  5. is9582

Multiple Action syntax

Hello all, I haven’t been able to locate documentation regarding the necessary syntax when entering multiple Actions into a single button press (or hold). For instance, if I have a button assigned to turn a Chorus block on or off, but also want to add another Action to turn off a delay block...
  6. is9582

Immediate scene access possible? RESOLVED!

GT22 FW 4.7.0 Editor 4.7.0 AF3 FW19.05 AE 1.10.11 Hello all, I don't know if I've gone brain dead, but I just created a new layout on my GT22, and was trying to assign eight buttons with main functionality so they will each access a specific scene. (e.g. button 17 = scene1, button...
  7. is9582

GT22 locked up during Get Preset Names

Initially I experienced an issue between my GT22 and my AF3 MK2, using the new FW 19.02. After loading the full release version of 19.02, and having a couple new presets I had loaded a few days earlier, I ran the Get Preset Names, so all of the chosen presets (1-500) would have the scene info...
  8. is9582

GT22 Version info question

Hello all, While working through a separate issue, I saw something that caught my eye (that I expect has absolutely no bearing on function, hence just a question), with my GT22 connected to my Mac Mini M1 via the included USB cable. On my GT22's built-in screen, when I've chosen System Info...
  9. is9582

[DONE] I wish Looper Switches were disabled if preset has no Looper blocks

I'd like to have all of the Looper related switches, function the same as the other IA type blocks. Ex. If I don't have Drive1 in a preset (for instance), the switch display for Drive1 is dark. I have Looper blocks assigned on six of my switches, on my GT22. I have the actual AxeFX Looper Block...
  10. is9582

Question about GT22 for AxeFX3 and internal database

@rjmmusic I read in the manual that we need to enter a few CC#s into the AF3, when preparing to use the four expression pedal jacks on the GT22. It said to set Ext.1 to CC#1, following through Ext.4 as CC#4. Question I have is two fold: 1. How do we know if we need to do this to control a...
  11. is9582

How do I setup my MMGT22 to follow my AF3 MK2?

@rjmmusic AF3 MK2 FW17.01RC MacMini M1 11.5.2 MMGT22 4.6.3 MMGTEditor 4.6.1 Hello all, I'm trying to have the included blocks in the presets on my AF3 MK2, have their assigned disengaged colors if they are in the preset but aren't in use, and the engaged color when they are in use...
Back