2 discrete mono signal paths thru loops 7-10

stevied

Ron,

Please let me know if this configuration is possible with the PBC.

can I have loops 7-10 set up for parallel processing in mono for two different purposes?

For example, I would like to be able to use 7-10 for mono parallel fx for all instruments I use because of its series parallel routing options. Where it gets fuzzy is I would like to use it in 1) my amp send/rtn path when I play electric (using out A) but also use it when playing acoustic (using out B). Is this even possible? Would I need to to use the tip side of the 7-10 input for the electric send/rtn path and use the ring side for the acoustic path, essentially creating 2 discrete mono paths thru 7-10? Or am I completely missing the boat here and will require a separate switcher (which I don't think I have room for on my board).

Yes, you should be able to do that as long as you're using individual mono effects on each side (instead of trying to use stereo effects).

Yes, you should be able to do that as long as you're using individual mono effects on each side (instead of trying to use stereo effects).
Thanks Ron. I am planning mono only.

Am I right in my assumption that it will take modified insert cables to achieve this?

Back