Ability to add Device Type and Model to the MMGT Editor

Theresa

I have a number of none supported devices (e.g.: Korg A1, A2, A3; Hughes and Kettner Access; TC Electronic 2290, etc) Matter of fact, too many to list. Is this possible?

You can add them as 'Generic' devices in the 'Manufacturer' drop down on the devices page.

Yes I did that but was hoping for a manufacturer device label edit function to add to a device library.

That seems like a pretty handy function if it can be implemented. We could crowdsource the CC library for those devices.

Not thinking about that feature was one of my biggest mistakes in the original GT implementation, and I've regretted it ever since (every time I have to add a new device!) Changing all the "plumbing" to allow users to write their own database implementation is not a small task, unfortunately.

Not thinking about that feature was one of my biggest mistakes in the original GT implementation, and I've regretted it ever since (every time I have to add a new device!) Changing all the "plumbing" to allow users to write their own database implementation is not a small task, unfortunately.
Dang. It would be handy to have, but I can believe that it would be a paint to implement. Besides, I'm still waiting for that main display "pong" game implementation so I have something to do in long silences onstage :p

Back