ABY Stereo 2 amp setup help

Shredmode

I want to use a 2 amp setup with AB/Y design and basically have both amps be able run through my Eventide H9 individually and also in stereo when both outputs are used.

Hopefully this will make some sense as I explain.

2 Amps.
DR Z Maz 18 - one channel amp single input no effects loop.
Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo- 3 channel amp with effects loop.

Signal path.
Guitar>Wah>Vol> RJM Mastermind PBC>
First bank of loops for combined effects, EQ, Comp, pedals that don't like buffered signal.......

1-4 Out RJM and split into 2 signal chains for each amp. (Recommendation needed) Lets say signal path A is for the Mesa and B is for Z.

A side of signal back into RJM IN 5-6 for 2 pedals for gain stacking before Mesa preamp.
B side to Boss ES-5 for pedals specific for Z signal chain.

RJM 5-6out to Mesa input> Preamp stage> Mesa FX send> Return to A side of RJM 7-10 loops
Boss output to return to B side or RJM 7-10 loops
Loops 7-10 use true L/R stereo effects units.

Output A to Mesa FX return for power amp stage.
Output B to Z input.

Here are the places I am not sure what is best or how to accomplish.

Splitting the signal for signal chains. Maybe some sort of buffered splitter device? should it have a isolation transformer?
Recombining the 2 signal chains back in the RJM loops 7-10. I'm not sure if 7-10IN takes TRS L/R input or is there a way to use loop 7 return to do this?
Do I need additional isolation transformers to make sure everything is clean and safe or since I can use the ISO switch on B for the Z and treat everything on the pedalboard as part of the Mesa system?

Lastly I was originally looking to incorporate a LEHLE DUAL SGOS because it has the trim pots for padding the signal down on each feed when both amps are activated to net an even volume when switching from single to dual amped but that seemed like making things way more complicated and duplicating what the RJM does already. Can anyone think of a way I could pad down the signal slightly on patches that have A+B both on?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Splitting the signal for signal chains. Maybe some sort of buffered splitter device? should it have a isolation transformer?
Yes, a buffered splitter would be good here. You probably don't need an isolation transformer there, but you won't know until you try.

Recombining the 2 signal chains back in the RJM loops 7-10. I'm not sure if 7-10IN takes TRS L/R input or is there a way to use loop 7 return to do this?
Do I need additional isolation transformers to make sure everything is clean and safe or since I can use the ISO switch on B for the Z and treat everything on the pedalboard as part of the Mesa system?
In 7-10 will take a TRS input if you have the Mono -> Stereo button pushed in

Lastly I was originally looking to incorporate a LEHLE DUAL SGOS because it has the trim pots for padding the signal down on each feed when both amps are activated to net an even volume when switching from single to dual amped but that seemed like making things way more complicated and duplicating what the RJM does already. Can anyone think of a way I could pad down the signal slightly on patches that have A+B both on?

Thank you in advance for any advice!
Adding a clean boost pedal that you could use to dial down the level a little would work. Also, any pedal that's programmable and has an output level control could be used.

Thank you for the response. Could this work. From my understanding there is a buffer between IN 7-10 and loop 7. If the Mono>Stereo button is set to out and I hooked in a tRS y cable on 7 send could I run one out to my mesa and the other to the ES-5 then return from the Mesa effect send and the ES-5 return into the 7 return? I'm guessing for it to work look 7 would always need to be selected on all patches. Would this be equivalent to a buffered splitter or would it still be better to use a buffered splitting device out of one of the previous outs?

Back