Amp Gizmo and Axess Electronics FX1

Dominik1986

Today I tried to set up my Amp Gizmo with my FX1 Footcontroller. I connected the Midi Out of the FX1 to the Midi In of the Amp Gizmo. Then I set the Amp Gizmos Midi Channel to Channel 1 and the Receive Channel of the FX1 to Channel 1 too. Then I load a Preset on the FX1 and use the Amp Gizmo for the amp functions. When I press write the leds don't flash. The Midi cable is working properly. What am I doing wrong? Should I connect a Midi cable from the FX1 Midi In to the Amp Gizmo Midi out too? Hope you guys can help me

Have you set up the FX1 to send program change messages for each preset? The FX1 is one of the few controllers that sends no messages until you program it to do so. You'll need to have it send program changes on MIDI channel 1 for each preset. Preset 1 sends program change 1, preset 2 sends program change 2, etc. I'm sorry if I don't have the exact details - I've never actually programmed an FX1...

rjmmusic said:
Have you set up the FX1 to send program change messages for each preset? The FX1 is one of the few controllers that sends no messages until you program it to do so. You'll need to have it send program changes on MIDI channel 1 for each preset. Preset 1 sends program change 1, preset 2 sends program change 2, etc. I'm sorry if I don't have the exact details - I've never actually programmed an FX1...

Hey Ron thank you for your help, I have to try that today ;) Hope it works

Back