1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-tap with multiple delays...

Discussion in 'PBC General Discussion' started by Zach_Drummond, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Zach_Drummond

Zach_Drummond
    Expand Collapse

Anyone using the PBC's auto-tap feature with more than one pedal? I have a Deluxe Memory Man that gets the auto-tap, but I just bought a DD-5 that I will be adding to the rig soon. I would like to auto-tap this delay too, but I can't see a way to send separate subdivisions to the two pedals. Any help out there?

2. PianoMan

PianoMan
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately that functionality doesn't exist at this point. It's a big reason why a lot of people pair their PBCs with pedals like the Selah Quartz.

boyce89976 likes this.
  3. Zach_Drummond

Zach_Drummond
    Expand Collapse

I was afraid someone would tell me that. I have seen the Selah Quartz on some friends' boards. I'm interested in the Disaster Area DMC.micro instead because I think I might be able to use the two footswitches as extra PBC buttons. It's also more compact than the Selah.

4. Zach_Drummond

Zach_Drummond
    Expand Collapse

Disaster Area told me in email that the DMC.micro device can't accept midi clock input as a tempo source, so that won't work for me. I might have to get a Selah Quartz after all. I would really love this functionality to be handled by the Mastermind itself though. Maybe I'll just wait to hear if it's possible in software eventually.