Auto-tap with multiple delays...

middle_pickup

Anyone using the PBC's auto-tap feature with more than one pedal? I have a Deluxe Memory Man that gets the auto-tap, but I just bought a DD-5 that I will be adding to the rig soon. I would like to auto-tap this delay too, but I can't see a way to send separate subdivisions to the two pedals. Any help out there?

Unfortunately that functionality doesn't exist at this point. It's a big reason why a lot of people pair their PBCs with pedals like the Selah Quartz.

Unfortunately that functionality doesn't exist at this point. It's a big reason why a lot of people pair their PBCs with pedals like the Selah Quartz.
I was afraid someone would tell me that. I have seen the Selah Quartz on some friends' boards. I'm interested in the Disaster Area DMC.micro instead because I think I might be able to use the two footswitches as extra PBC buttons. It's also more compact than the Selah.

Disaster Area told me in email that the DMC.micro device can't accept midi clock input as a tempo source, so that won't work for me. I might have to get a Selah Quartz after all. I would really love this functionality to be handled by the Mastermind itself though. Maybe I'll just wait to hear if it's possible in software eventually.

Back