Avoid sending same cc toggle value

A

andikurnia27

Hi Ron,

I use PBC to controll Disaster Area DPC8 as a slave looper by sending CC toggle to engage/disengage DPC8 loops.

If i'm gonna send the same CC toggle value to a different preset, let's say preset 1 and 2, can I make PBC not to send the off-value of the CC toggle to avoid "hiccup" or "black out" in the DPC loop during the transition from preset 1 to 2? Is there any setting in PBC that can avoid sending the CC toggle if the target preset is having the same CC toggle value?

Thanks,

Andi

How are you sending the CCs? Using an IA button with "send on preset change" and "update on preset change" turned on should avoid that problem - the button won't turn off between those two presets, so the off value will not be sent.

Curious how you set up the looper as a slave?for each 8 loops you had to send a cc message to turn on that specific loop?
Hi Ron,

I use PBC to controll Disaster Area DPC8 as a slave looper by sending CC toggle to engage/disengage DPC8 loops.

If i'm gonna send the same CC toggle value to a different preset, let's say preset 1 and 2, can I make PBC not to send the off-value of the CC toggle to avoid "hiccup" or "black out" in the DPC loop during the transition from preset 1 to 2? Is there any setting in PBC that can avoid sending the CC toggle if the target preset is having the same CC toggle value?

Thanks,

Andi

Back