Axe FX 3/GT22 scene change gaps

Hi all - I originally posted this over on the fractal forum; because I've never experienced this before and it started happening as I was making new live presets. At first I thought it was the AX3, but now I'm thinking it might be the GT22, or some sort of communication issue-

Changing scenes on the fractal itself with the front buttons is a normal seamless, smooth transition between varying levels of dirt and clean. If I change thru the same scenes on the GT22, there will be roughly a 0.5-1 sec gap of "clean" signal, before scene change- no noises, pops, or any odd noises; just a clean signal, as if it was hitting the "clean" scene before engaging the dirty scene selected.

I'm running a phantom power box with a 7 pin midi cable, bi directional midi is on, direct send pc/cc is on, poll state is on, etc etc. I will attach my current gt22 file, but for some reason I cannot attach my fractal preset... Anyone have any idea or insight as to what might be causing this? Thanks a ton in advance! :D

Attachments

• LLGT22-8:30:21.rjs
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Assuming that you're talking about the scene changes you have as part of your GT presets, there are a couple of things to look at. First of all, make sure you're using the latest GT firmware (4.6.2). Then, another thing to try is to make sure that Ignore Redundant PCs is set in the Axe-Fx's internal MIDI settings.

Back