Axe-Fx III

Still waiting on my purchase invite. It better have the bugs near figured for such a hefty price tag, is all I'm sayin'.

This will be my 3rd Axe-Fx. I have never been disappointed after buying one. Only entranced for weeks on end. I’m more excited about getting this one than any of the other previous ones. I doubt you will be disappointed either.

If you have had an Axe-Fx then you know that firmware upgrades are always just around a few weeks away at the most. They don’t just contain fixes, they also contain new features. On occasion, there has been a minor problem. I don’t think Cliff sleeps until it is fixed and it is usually just a couple of days on average. But if you follow the forums, you will most likely read about it before you have experienced it.

The Axe-Fx III does not come out till after March 1, 2018. I’m still in line too. There’s only one other thing I’m looking forward to as much as the Axe-Fx III and that’s pairing it with my MMGT/22 ! (No pressure meant Ron)

Let it be said there is one, and only one, MIDI controller board in my pile of gear that belongs on the Axe-Fx III and we all know what it is:
D4E6230E-1964-47FB-B7D8-1CBCA95CBD15.jpeg

Looks like Cliff is willing to work with me on this, so as soon as the documentation is ready I can start on it.

Hi Ron. No one should be worried at all about it from the RJM standpoint. Good things come to those who may have to wait a little.

Since in the Axe FX III all cc’s are user assignable, I’m hoping for a way to name the cc actions in the GT ourselves

I think the block states will be a chalenge. Instead of the two (X/Y) some blocks now have four states (A/B/C/D).
How to incorporate that into one switch?.....

Back