Axe III preset up/down

Andy Power

Please can someone explain how I dedicate two buttons on my GT16
One to page up and one to page down for my Axe III presets please.

in the list there’s scenes 1 - 8 and all the effects etc, but no preset up, preset down...
If I select preset - or preset + from the ‘Button type” I get a double screen? However the preset -/+ still does not work,

Please can someone explain how I dedicate two buttons on my GT16
One to page up and one to page down for my Axe III presets please.

in the list there’s scenes 1 - 8 and all the effects etc, but no preset up, preset down...
If I select preset - or preset + from the ‘Button type” I get a double screen? However the preset -/+ still does not work,

I'm not sure what you mean by a double screen? Also, edit the two buttons and make sure that Max and Min are set to 1. (In the upper left, a little below the Button Type selector) - forgot to mention that before.

I'm not sure what you mean by a double screen? Also, edit the two buttons and make sure that Max and Min are set to 1. (In the upper left, a little below the Button Type selector) - forgot to mention that before.

before I buggered it all up, I had a button that would page up through my presets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.. and another to page down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
I can’t for the life of me find out how to set that back up....

do I set the button to ‘normal’ below that is a choice selection Preset -, preset + as well as lots of others....however if I select say the Preset+ I then get two screens in the editor display? No idea what to do...
All I want is to page up/down through my presets...

Preset - and Preset + are exactly the button types you would use for that.

I'm still not sure what you mean about two screens.. Can you send a screenshot?

before I buggered it all up, I had a button that would page up through my presets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.. and another to page down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
I can’t for the life of me find out how to set that back up....

do I set the button to ‘normal’ below that is a choice selection Preset -, preset + as well as lots of others....however if I select say the Preset+ I then get two screens in the editor display? No idea what to do...
All I want is to page up/down through my presets...

Hi Andy,

You wouldn't happen to mean Bank Up and Bank Down would you instead of Pages?

If you have chosen button type Bank Up and Bank Down they have two "screens" for when you use IA mode. The double screen might also be that you have a IA button type set to have a Hold function, if so you can get rid of that by changing the Button Mode to Normal.

Hope that helps... :)

Cheers
Paggzy

Edit: think you've got it sorted on your other post

Last edited:
Back