bidirectional issues

tony0360

hi.. so a few months ago i posted i was having problems with my tuner appearing on the board. no signal. as u instructed 2 problems the 5 pin cable was not correct and i turned on the bidirectional switch in global. i put this down for a while and just picked it up. so everything works correctly with bidirection off but no tuner.. with it on tuner works but seems the axell xl is sending midi back besides tuning and changing presets on the pedalbord. for example button1 set to preset 480 on axe .. with bi on when u turn board on goes to 480 then switches to like 350 or something. if i use preset 1 on button 1 it stays.. wtheck?

did that.. there is no on.. none, all , tuner or tempo. i tried all none worked. still reset pedalboard.

I think I may have misunderstood your original post. Is the tuner itself working?

yes tuner works on fracual .. comes on the screen but the screen on mastermind gt22 just shows question mark. if I set bidirectional to on on mastermind it works ie. displays pitch but the preset assignments change on their own from original setup . if I turn bidirectional off preset assignments work fine.

It probably is doing exactly that. Make sure that MIDI PC Mapping is completely turned off in the Axe-Fx. Also, try turning on "Ignore Incoming PC" on the GT (Devices tab)

Back