BPM jumping

Howdy, So whenever I switch from song to song my timeline shoots the bpm to 1000bpm, then works its way down the song tempo. When transitioning from song to song this can be a little troubling because I get the delay whirring noises. I have adjusted the spillover function in the timeline, and that has not helped. Any tips?

Sounds like extra tempo messages are being sent. My best guess is that you have one or more buttons that are programmed to send Tap Tempo CCs, and those buttons have Send on Preset Change turned on. If this is the case, it's the likely cause. Turning off Send on Preset Change on all tap tempo buttons would fix it.

If that's not it, please send me your settings file and I'll figure it out.

Sounds like extra tempo messages are being sent. My best guess is that you have one or more buttons that are programmed to send Tap Tempo CCs, and those buttons have Send on Preset Change turned on. If this is the case, it's the likely cause. Turning off Send on Preset Change on all tap tempo buttons would fix it.

If that's not it, please send me your settings file and I'll figure it out.
So I had a tap tempo set up on a auxiliary two button pedal. I was doing this via a macro. I ended up finding that if I lowered the taps on the global page to zero, it went away. But now my tap doesn't work. LOL. Which isn't a huge deal. Is there a way to set up tap via a midi function and not a macro?

So I had a tap tempo set up on a auxiliary two button pedal. I was doing this via a macro. I ended up finding that if I lowered the taps on the global page to zero, it went away. But now my tap doesn't work. LOL. Which isn't a huge deal. Is there a way to set up tap via a midi function and not a macro?
I'm not sure what you mean. Doing something via a macro, or not via a macro shouldn't make any difference. I still think you have a button somewhere that has Send on Preset Change turned on.

Back