+/- BPM Switching

I see that there's a feature where you can manually add or subtract 1 BPM each time you hit the switch. i got it to move +/- 1 BPM change but when i try to store that specific bpm as a preset, it only saves as literallt only +/- 1 BPM but not to the specific BPM that I choose. Is there anyway that when i, let's say, i hit + 1 BPM 10 times to a new BPM that it saves that as a preset?

If you have an IA Store button, it should store the current tempo to the current song or preset.

Make sure that the BPM button does not have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on. Probably best also to turn on Momentary. That will prevent the button from triggering on preset change, which may be interfering with the desired tempo.

Here are the settings that i put for it. i got it to move 1 +/- BPM increments but now when i save the setting, it goes back to the original preset tempo that was placed on the editor. I had to put it at off BPM at "Same" because if i put it at "Off", then it'll turn off the tap tempo feature. But the "Same" feature seemed to work for moving the RJM's BPM.Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 1.20.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-28 at 1.20.59 PM.png

Back